Waterbury, Vermont: Ben & Jerry's Factory Tour and Flavor Graveyard
Results 1 to 3 of 3...
Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Factory Flavor Graveyard
Visitor Tips and News About Ben & Jerry's Factory Tour and Flavor Graveyard
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Highly recommend going to the factory. The tour costs $3 to do and there's free ice cream at the end! Nice gift shop as well. In the back of the factory up the hill is the flavor graveyard that you can walk to and see. It was pretty funny to see the tombstones of the different ice cream flavors.
Ben and Jerry's Flavor Graveyard
A mock graveyard of all the retired Ben and Jerry's ice cream flavors. Each stone has some witty comment about the demise of the flavor. It is located near the parking lot of the Ben and Jerry's factory. The factory tour is a small admission fee, but the flavor graveyard is free.
[Doghouse Rilley, 10/26/2002]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
November 23, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Vermont Latest Tips and Stories
- Cheese Factory Tour, Cabot, Vermont
- Largest Zipper in America, Barre, Vermont
- Big Metal Man, Ludlow, Vermont
- New England Maple Syrup Museum, Pittsford, Vermont
- Ben & Jerry's First Store Plaque, Burlington, Vermont
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Beatles/Classic Rock Ice Cream Shoppe, Pacific Grove, California
- Metrobot, Cincinnati, Ohio
- World's Largest Kokopelli, Camp Verde, Arizona
- Original Chick-fil-A Dwarf House, Hapeville, Georgia
- Right-Wing Uncle Sam Billboard, Chehalis, Washington
Latest Visitor Tips