Old Fort, North Carolina: Arrowhead Monument
Thirty feet tall. Built to honor the Indians after they had pretty much all been kicked out of North Carolina.
- Main St., Old Fort, NC
- I-40 exit 73. Drive north into town. When you cross the railroad tracks the arrowhead will be on the left.
Results 1 to 3 of 3...
Visitor Tips and News About Arrowhead Monument
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Railroad museum is quaint and free. Arrowhead monument is interesting and photo-worthy.
30 foot tall granite arrowhead, dedicated in 1930 to honor peace between the pioneers and the Native Americans, apparently. Pretty neat.
[The Irish Cowgirl, 07/15/2008]
The Giant Arrowhead is next to the Railroad station in Old Fort.
[Les Parker, 08/10/2003]
February 7, 2016
North Carolina Latest Tips and Stories
- Memorial to Doomed Space Shuttle Astronaut, Beaufort, North Carolina
- Vollis Simpson Whirligig Park, Wilson, North Carolina
- Pirate Place Statue, Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina
- Missiles and More Museum, Topsail Beach, North Carolina
- Hunger Games - Henry River Mill Village, Hickory, North Carolina
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- RV Baby Carriage, Knoxville, Tennessee
- 20-Foot-Tall Wooden Nickel, Carl's Corner, Texas
- Seated Native American Statue, Roosevelt, Utah
- James Dean Birth Site Memorial, Marion, Indiana
- Biosphere 2, Oracle, Arizona