Old Fort, North Carolina: Arrowhead Monument
Thirty feet tall. Built to honor the Indians after they had pretty much all been kicked out of North Carolina.
- Main St., Old Fort, NC
- I-40 exit 73. Drive north into town. When you cross the railroad tracks the arrowhead will be on the left.
Results 1 to 3 of 3...
Visitor Tips and News About Arrowhead Monument
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Railroad museum is quaint and free. Arrowhead monument is interesting and photo-worthy.
30 foot tall granite arrowhead, dedicated in 1930 to honor peace between the pioneers and the Native Americans, apparently. Pretty neat.
[The Irish Cowgirl, 07/15/2008]
The Giant Arrowhead is next to the Railroad station in Old Fort.
[Les Parker, 08/10/2003]
February 22, 2017
North Carolina Latest Tips and Stories
- Hilton Sisters Siamese Twins Grave, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Bigfoot Statue, Cataloochee, North Carolina
- Marker: Babe Ruth's First Home Run, Fayetteville, North Carolina
- Vollis Simpson Whirligigs, Pleasant Hill, North Carolina
- Newsboy Statue, Tabor City, North Carolina
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Magic Garden, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Giant Cocktail Imperial Liquor Store, Lexington, Kentucky
- Feature: Sit with Roger Ebert, Champaign, Illinois
- Hawaii's Plantation Village, Waipahu, Hawaii
- House with Skeletons on the Roof, San Diego, California