Old Fort, North Carolina: Arrowhead Monument
Thirty feet tall. Built to honor the Indians after they had pretty much all been kicked out of North Carolina.
- Main St., Old Fort, NC
- I-40 exit 73. Drive north into town. When you cross the railroad tracks the arrowhead will be on the left.
Results 1 to 3 of 3...
Visitor Tips and News About Arrowhead Monument
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Railroad museum is quaint and free. Arrowhead monument is interesting and photo-worthy.
30 foot tall granite arrowhead, dedicated in 1930 to honor peace between the pioneers and the Native Americans, apparently. Pretty neat.
[The Irish Cowgirl, 07/15/2008]
The Giant Arrowhead is next to the Railroad station in Old Fort.
[Les Parker, 08/10/2003]
April 26, 2017
North Carolina Latest Tips and Stories
- Beruit Bombing and Grenada War Memorial, Jacksonville, North Carolina
- Cryptozoology and Paranormal Museum, Littleton, North Carolina
- American Museum of the House Cat, Sylva, North Carolina
- World's Tallest Hatteras Tribute Lighthouse, East Lake, North Carolina
- Beale Street Barber Shop, Wilmington, North Carolina
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Cannonball in a Church Wall, Greeneville, Tennessee
- Rowdy the Roadrunner, San Antonio, Texas
- Der Rheinlander German-Themed Restaurant, Portland, Oregon
- Forrest Gump's Bench, Savannah, Georgia
- Stainless Steel Drowned Lifeguard, Newport Beach, California