Old Fort, North Carolina: Arrowhead Monument
Thirty feet tall. Built to honor the Indians after they had pretty much all been kicked out of North Carolina.
- Main St., Old Fort, NC
- I-40 exit 73. Drive north into town. When you cross the railroad tracks the arrowhead will be on the left.
Results 1 to 3 of 3...
Visitor Tips and News About Arrowhead Monument
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Railroad museum is quaint and free. Arrowhead monument is interesting and photo-worthy.
30 foot tall granite arrowhead, dedicated in 1930 to honor peace between the pioneers and the Native Americans, apparently. Pretty neat.
[The Irish Cowgirl, 07/15/2008]
The Giant Arrowhead is next to the Railroad station in Old Fort.
[Les Parker, 08/10/2003]
May 24, 2017
North Carolina Latest Tips and Stories
- Cryptozoology and Paranormal Museum, Littleton, North Carolina
- American Museum of the House Cat, Sylva, North Carolina
- Big Milk Tank Cows, West Jefferson, North Carolina
- Asheville Pinball Museum, Asheville, North Carolina
- Hilton Sisters Siamese Twins Grave, Charlotte, North Carolina
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- A-7 Corsair II Aircraft, Cullom, Illinois
- Oxley, Metal Ox, Green Bay, Wisconsin
- Ashes of First Cremated American, Washington, Pennsylvania
- Trolley Graveyard, Windber, Pennsylvania
- Feature: Stumpy's Hatchet House, Eatontown, New Jersey