Omaha, Nebraska: Gondola Ride in Omaha
You no longer need to travel to Italy for a romantic evening paddle in gondola boat. In The Heartland of America Park.
- 800 Douglas St., Omaha, NE
- The gondolas are in Con-Agra Lake, which is in Heartland of America Park, which is on the east edge of the city, on the river, just south of I-480. Parking deck is on the south side of Farnam St. just east of S. 10th St. The gondolas dock at the north end of the lake.
- May-Sep. Th-Su 7-10 pm (Call to verify)
- $15 per couple
Gondola Boats in Omaha
Visitor Tips and News About Gondola Ride in Omaha
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
On Con-Agra Lake (the little man-made body of water in The Heartland of America Park) there are now gondola boats to compliment the little tour boat that was already there. The gondola boats are piloted by guys who look like real Venetian gondoliers. The little tourist boat is still there, but I'm not sure what rides cost now. It used to be only a quarter to ride the regular tour boat.
[Don Fraysier, 06/18/2003]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
December 20, 2014
Nebraska Latest Tips and Stories
- Titan 1 Missile, Kimball, Nebraska
- Freedom Park - Military Might, Omaha, Nebraska
- Sod House, Gothenburg, Nebraska
- Pioneer Pete the Rooster, Lincoln, Nebraska
- Fall of Saigon, Recreated, Lexington, Nebraska
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Bailey Art Museum - Robots of Clayton Bailey, Crockett, California
- Big Moose Country Store, Hoosick, New York
- Confederate Nuclear Missile, Cordele, Georgia
- Grave of Rocky's Adrian, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- World's Largest Functioning Fire Hydrant, Las Vegas, Nevada
Latest Visitor Tips