Berlin, Maryland: Shark from Jaws, Ice Cream Cowboy
A very large Great White Shark, supposedly a prop from the movie Jaws, is a photo-op outside an ice cream shop. Also here: an Ice Cream Cowboy imitation Muffler Man.
- Stephen Decatur Hwy, Berlin, MD
- On the east side of Hwy 611/Stephen Decatur Hwy, just south of the entrance to Frontier Town, and just north of the intersection of Hwy 376/Assateague Rd.
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Shark from Jaws, Ice Cream Cowboy
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Giant great white shark. Also a Muffler Man-like giant cowboy statue holding an ice cream cone.
[Allen Hook, 09/25/2012]
Giant fiberglass shark - As seen in "Jaws"
When my sister and I were driving to Chincoteague Island from Ocean City, Maryland this past summer we stopped at a ice cream parlor / gift shop for refreshment. They had a school-bus sized fiberglass shark sitting out on the front lawn. According to the sign in front, this is "Bruce" one of the props used in the movie 'Jaws'. A small rowboat is positioned in front of the shark's gaping mouth, the better to stage a picture.
[Lew Lashmit, 04/06/2003]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
May 19, 2013
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Maryland Latest Tips and Stories
- Giant Pencil, Baltimore, Maryland
- Giant Sequoia Cell Tower Tree, Hagerstown, Maryland
- Giant Rotted Molar Sculpture, Glen Burnie, Maryland
- Enchanted Forest, Ellicott City, Maryland
- John Paul Jones Crypt, Annapolis, Maryland
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Fake Airplane Landing, Port Hadlock, Washington
- Worried Buoy, Port Townsend, Washington
- Bomb Crater Marker, Florence, South Carolina
- Grave in the Road, New Smyrna Beach, Florida
- Stonehenge Storybook Village, Alameda, California
Latest Visitor Tips