Oslo, North Dakota: Tiny Church - St. Joseph's Chapel
Built in 1907 and only large enough for a priest and two altar servers.
- 6207 CR 2, Oslo, ND
- I-29 exit 168. Two miles east on CR-15/61st St., then one mile north on CR-2/161st Ave NE.
Visitor Tips and News About Tiny Church - St. Joseph's Chapel
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
St. Joseph's Chapel
Built in 1907 and large enough for a priest and two altar dervers, St. Joseph's is one of the smallest chapels in America. Mass is held there once a year. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Maintained by private owner.
[Walt Grooms, 10/18/2003]
May 28, 2015
North Dakota Latest Tips and Stories
- Cup House, Fort Rice, North Dakota
- Geographical Center of North America, Rugby, North Dakota
- Cold War Pyramid, Nekoma, North Dakota
- Ukrainian Cultural Institute, Dickinson, North Dakota
- Salem Sue, World's Largest Holstein Cow, New Salem, North Dakota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Hay Bale Dress Up, Berryville, Virginia
- 36-Foot-Tall Statues Of The Beatles, Houston, Texas
- Giant Chair, Berryville, Virginia
- Renaissance-Lover's Castle, Arrington, Tennessee
- Carmen Miranda Zebra, Austin, Texas