North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada: The Tomahawk Restaurant - Free Indian Headdresses
"They serve large portions of meat, enough to get 'meat drunk.'"
The Tomahawk Restaurant - Free Indian Headdresses
Visitor Tips and News About The Tomahawk Restaurant - Free Indian Headdresses
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Locals cheer when they hear the name. Great restaurant where they serve large portions of meat, enough to get "meat drunk." The Yukon Breakfast or the Chief Skookum burger are what they are most famous for. The entire restaurant is decked out in Native American gear. There is a gift shop where they have microwave popcorn on the cob and more. At the end of our meal, we got free headdresses (ala Burger King crowns) and placemats.
July 7, 2015
British Columbia Latest Tips and Stories
- Miniature World, Victoria, British Columbia
- Muffler Man Bunyan with Custom Head, Hosmer, British Columbia
- Capilano Suspension Bridge, North Vancouver, British Columbia
- Esso Gnome: Largest in Canada, Nanoose Bay, British Columbia
- Sci-Fi Dome of the Bloedel Conservatory, Vancouver, British Columbia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Hollywood Casino Movie Memorabilia, Robinsonville, Mississippi
- Seasonally Decorated Dinosaur, Vernal, Utah
- Foamhenge, Natural Bridge, Virginia
- Golden Spike National Historic Site, Promontory Summit, Utah
- Teal Dinosaur, Jensen, Utah