North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada: The Tomahawk Restaurant - Free Indian Headdresses
"They serve large portions of meat, enough to get 'meat drunk.'"
The Tomahawk Restaurant - Free Indian Headdresses
Visitor Tips and News About The Tomahawk Restaurant - Free Indian Headdresses
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Locals cheer when they hear the name. Great restaurant where they serve large portions of meat, enough to get "meat drunk." The Yukon Breakfast or the Chief Skookum burger are what they are most famous for. The entire restaurant is decked out in Native American gear. There is a gift shop where they have microwave popcorn on the cob and more. At the end of our meal, we got free headdresses (ala Burger King crowns) and placemats.
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Silver House On Stilts, Vancouver, BC, Canada - 2 mi.
- Steam Clock, Vancouver, BC, Canada - 3 mi.
- Police Museum: The Milkshake Murderer, Vancouver, BC, Canada - 3 mi.
- In the region: Overgrown Ship Hulk, Anacortes, WA - 60 mi.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
July 23, 2014
British Columbia Latest Tips and Stories
- Goats on the Roof, Nanaimo, British Columbia
- Vancouver Centennial Rocket Ship, Vancouver, British Columbia
- Very Large Abacus, Vancouver, British Columbia
- Police Museum: The Milkshake Murderer, Vancouver, British Columbia
- Esso Gnome: Largest in Canada, Nanoose, British Columbia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Ryegate Testicle Festival, Ryegate, Montana
- Liquor Store Indian, Mandan, North Dakota
- Muensterberg Plaza and Clock Tower, Berne, Indiana
- Twist O' The Mist, Niagara Falls, New York
- Cadillac Ranch, Amarillo, Texas
Latest Visitor Tips