Alamogordo, New Mexico: Auto Parts Dinosaur
Or at least the skeleton of a dinosaur, made of spare parts.
North 54 Salvage
- 7066 US Hwy 54-70, Alamogordo, NM
- North 54 Salvage. On the west side of US Hwy 54/70, about a mile north of US Hwy 82.
Visitor Tips and News About Auto Parts Dinosaur
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Auto Parts Dinosaur
Dinosaur Skeleton made out of old car parts.
[Douglas Watson, 06/01/2004]
May 27, 2016
New Mexico Latest Tips and Stories
- Route 66 Monument, Tucumcari, New Mexico
- World's Largest Native American Baskets, Vanderwagen, New Mexico
- Route 66 Musical Road, Tijeras, New Mexico
- Continental Divide Trading Post, Continental Divide, New Mexico
- Musical Road, Tijeras, New Mexico
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Reptile Gardens, Rapid City, South Dakota
- Dania Beach Wild Monkeys at Motel 6, Dania Beach, Florida
- Abandoned Town of Cisco, Cisco, Utah
- Mountain Meadows Massacre Mass Grave, Central, Utah
- Lonely Head of John Adams, Newport, Rhode Island