Alamogordo, New Mexico: Auto Parts Dinosaur
Or at least the skeleton of a dinosaur, made of spare parts.
North 54 Salvage
- 7066 US Hwy 54-70, Alamogordo, NM
- North 54 Salvage. On the west side of US Hwy 54/70, about a mile north of US Hwy 82.
Visitor Tips and News About Auto Parts Dinosaur
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Auto Parts Dinosaur
Dinosaur Skeleton made out of old car parts.
[Douglas Watson, 06/01/2004]
September 25, 2016
New Mexico Latest Tips and Stories
- Peter Wolf Toth Whispering Giant, Las Cruces, New Mexico
- Walter and Skylar White's House - Breaking Bad, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Tee Pee Curios on Route 66, Tucumcari, New Mexico
- Route 66 Musical Road, Tijeras, New Mexico
- Historic Microsoft Headquarters, Albuquerque, New Mexico
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Pinkerton Hot Springs, Durango, Colorado
- Ghost Fleet of Navy Ships, Bremerton, Washington
- Moai Dude: Laid-Back Easter Island Head, Altoona, Iowa
- Old Mobil Gas Station, Bunker Hill, Kansas
- Montezuma Castle Indian Ruins, Camp Verde, Arizona