Alamogordo, New Mexico: Auto Parts Dinosaur
Or at least the skeleton of a dinosaur, made of spare parts.
North 54 Salvage
- 7066 US Hwy 54-70, Alamogordo, NM
- North 54 Salvage. On the west side of US Hwy 54/70, about a mile north of US Hwy 82.
Visitor Tips and News About Auto Parts Dinosaur
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Auto Parts Dinosaur
Dinosaur Skeleton made out of old car parts.
[Douglas Watson, 06/01/2004]
April 29, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
New Mexico Latest Tips and Stories
- Feature: White Sands: Alien Dunescape, Alamogordo, New Mexico
- Fox Cave Museums, Glencoe, New Mexico
- New Mexico's Electric Chair, Springer, New Mexico
- Brontosaurus Family, Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Recycled Roadrunner, Las Cruces, New Mexico
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- The Chairy Orchard, Denton, Texas
- Toy and Action Figure Museum, Pauls Valley, Oklahoma
- Giant Purple Face of Prince, Chanhassen, Minnesota
- Halfwit Muffler Man, Holmeson, New Jersey
- Vietnam Memorial, Mineral Wells, Texas