Alamogordo, New Mexico: Auto Parts Dinosaur
Or at least the skeleton of a dinosaur, made of spare parts.
North 54 Salvage
- 7066 US Hwy 54-70, Alamogordo, NM
- North 54 Salvage. On the west side of US Hwy 54/70, about a mile north of US Hwy 82.
Visitor Tips and News About Auto Parts Dinosaur
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Auto Parts Dinosaur
Dinosaur Skeleton made out of old car parts.
[Douglas Watson, 06/01/2004]
August 29, 2015
New Mexico Latest Tips and Stories
- Tsankawi Prehistoric Site, White Rock, New Mexico
- World's Largest Pistachio Nut, Alamogordo, New Mexico
- Echo Amphitheater, Abiquiu, New Mexico
- El Rancho Hotel - Home of the Movie Stars, Gallup, New Mexico
- Cattle Crossing UFO Sign, Ohkay Owingeh, New Mexico
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- 31 MPH Speed Limit, Trenton, Tennessee
- Giant Morel Mushroom, Nevada, Missouri
- Spider Bug: VW Beetle Mega-Insect, Sparks, Nevada
- High Flying U-haul, Reno, Nevada
- Pierre the Pantsless Voyageur, Two Harbors, Minnesota