Alamogordo, New Mexico: Auto Parts Dinosaur
Or at least the skeleton of a dinosaur, made of spare parts.
North 54 Salvage
- 7066 US Hwy 54-70, Alamogordo, NM
- North 54 Salvage. On the west side of US Hwy 54/70, about a mile north of US Hwy 82.
Visitor Tips and News About Auto Parts Dinosaur
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Auto Parts Dinosaur
Dinosaur Skeleton made out of old car parts.
[Douglas Watson, 06/01/2004]
March 27, 2017
New Mexico Latest Tips and Stories
- Drive to Rim of Volcano, Capulin, New Mexico
- Four Atomic Bombs, Santa Teresa, New Mexico
- Flying Saucer and Alien Flip Phoner, Roswell, New Mexico
- National Solar Observatory, Sunspot, New Mexico
- Memorial to Drowned Boy Scouts, Truth or Consequences, New Mexico
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: East Meets West: Father of Route 66, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Restored 1930s Texaco Gas Station, Dwight, Illinois
- Salvation Mountain, Niland, California
- Uniroyal Gal, Livingston, Illinois
- Original Brunswick Stew Pot, Brunswick, Georgia