Zebulon, North Carolina: Baseball Water Tower
It overlooks Five County Stadium, Home of the Carolina Mudcats.
Visitor Tips and News About Baseball Water Tower
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Baseball Water Tower
This Baseball Water Tower is at Five County Stadium in Zebulon, NC. The stadium is Home of the Carolina Mudcats minor league baseball team, Southern League.
[Ric Carter, 07/04/2004]
October 10, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
North Carolina Latest Tips and Stories
- Memorial to a Bunker-Dwelling, Mysteriously-Dying Hermit, Kure Beach, North Carolina
- Old Carbonton Dam: Center of North Carolina, Carbonton, North Carolina
- Hattadare Indian Nation, Bunnlevel, North Carolina
- Museum of the Bizarre, Wilmington, North Carolina
- Andy Griffith TV Town of Mayberry, Mount Airy, North Carolina
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Statue of Minnehaha, Elkins, West Virginia
- Kaleidoscopic Mural of Bob Dylan, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- America's Largest Glacial Traveler, Madison, New Hampshire
- Coyote Reading A Candy Wrapper, Wenatchee, Washington
- Giant Fiddle and Banjo, Branson, Missouri