Zebulon, North Carolina: Baseball Water Tower
It overlooks Five County Stadium, Home of the Carolina Mudcats.
Visitor Tips and News About Baseball Water Tower
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Baseball Water Tower
This Baseball Water Tower is at Five County Stadium in Zebulon, NC. The stadium is Home of the Carolina Mudcats minor league baseball team, Southern League.
[Ric Carter, 07/04/2004]
March 27, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
North Carolina Latest Tips and Stories
- World's Tallest Hatteras Tribute Lighthouse, East Lake, North Carolina
- Beale Street Barber Shop, Wilmington, North Carolina
- Elsewhere Museum, Greensboro, North Carolina
- Giant Metal String And Banjo Players, Waynesville, North Carolina
- Ben Harris Sculptures, Fuquay Varina, North Carolina
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Lovers Oak, Brunswick, Georgia
- Longest Named Thing in America, Webster, Massachusetts
- Sponge-O-Rama, Tarpon Springs, Florida
- Feature: East Meets West: Father of Route 66, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Restored 1930s Texaco Gas Station, Dwight, Illinois