Airdrie, Alberta, Canada: Giant Cowboy Statue
A towering, blue-shirted westerner, perhaps 30 ft. tall, with a big hat and mustache.
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Cowboy Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
This was spotted on Hwy 2 north of Calgary in a small town called Airdrie.
[Ronin Ming, 08/03/2004]
August 3, 2015
Alberta Latest Tips and Stories
- World's Largest Chess Board, Medicine Hat, Alberta
- Cowboy Muffler Man, Calgary, Alberta
- Largest Dragonfly in Canada, Wabamun, Alberta
- Calgary Tower: Glass Floor, Calgary, Alberta
- Giant Mesh Head - Wonderland, Calgary, Alberta
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Sword in the Stone, Urbandale, Iowa
- Camera Obscura - Giant Pinhole Camera, Santa Monica, California
- Peanut Butter and Nut Tour, Columbus, Ohio
- Large Shrimps with Top Hats, Titusville, Florida
- Prayer Mountain, Wimberley, Texas