Airdrie, Alberta, Canada: Giant Cowboy Statue
A towering, blue-shirted westerner, perhaps 30 ft. tall, with a big hat and mustache.
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Cowboy Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
This was spotted on Hwy 2 north of Calgary in a small town called Airdrie.
[Ronin Ming, 08/03/2004]
May 29, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Alberta Latest Tips and Stories
- Cowboy Muffler Man, Calgary, Alberta
- Largest Dragonfly in Canada, Wabamun, Alberta
- Calgary Tower: Glass Floor, Calgary, Alberta
- Giant Mesh Head - Wonderland, Calgary, Alberta
- VW Beetle Spider, Calgary, Alberta
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Hay Bale Dress Up, Berryville, Virginia
- 36-Foot-Tall Statues Of The Beatles, Houston, Texas
- Giant Chair, Berryville, Virginia
- Renaissance-Lover's Castle, Arrington, Tennessee
- Carmen Miranda Zebra, Austin, Texas