Airdrie, Alberta, Canada: Giant Cowboy Statue
A towering, blue-shirted westerner, perhaps 30 ft. tall, with a big hat and mustache.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Cowboy Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Monster RV, Chicken, Cowboy, Cow, Towmater
Not just any giant cowboy. He wears fabric clothes, not painted-on clothes. There is also a giant bull, a Tow Mater lookalike, a giant rooster, and a monster truck with a monster 5th wheel RV. At the Western RV Country in Airdrie. [S Winston, 07/13/2016]
This was spotted on Hwy 2 north of Calgary in a small town called Airdrie.
[Ronin Ming, 08/03/2004]
March 29, 2017
Alberta Latest Tips and Stories
- Ernie the Cut Bank Penguin, Innisfree, Alberta
- Aqueduct - Giant Centipede of the Prairie, Tilley, Alberta
- 12 Foot Davis, Peace River, Alberta
- Monster RV, Chicken, Cowboy, Cow, Towmater, Airdrie, Alberta
- Head-Smashed-In, World's Most Lavish Buffalo Jump, Fort Macleod, Alberta
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Beale Street Barber Shop, Wilmington, North Carolina
- Sponge-O-Rama, Tarpon Springs, Florida
- Feature: East Meets West: Father of Route 66, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Restored 1930s Texaco Gas Station, Dwight, Illinois
- Salvation Mountain, Niland, California