Airdrie, Alberta, Canada: Giant Cowboy Statue
A towering, blue-shirted westerner, perhaps 30 ft. tall, with a big hat and mustache.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Cowboy Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Monster RV, Chicken, Cowboy, Cow, Towmater
Not just any giant cowboy. He wears fabric clothes, not painted-on clothes. There is also a giant bull, a Tow Mater lookalike, a giant rooster, and a monster truck with a monster 5th wheel RV. At the Western RV Country in Airdrie. [S Winston, 07/13/2016]
This was spotted on Hwy 2 north of Calgary in a small town called Airdrie.
[Ronin Ming, 08/03/2004]
September 30, 2016
Alberta Latest Tips and Stories
- Aqueduct - Giant Centipede of the Prairie, Tilley, Alberta
- 12 Foot Davis, Peace River, Alberta
- Monster RV, Chicken, Cowboy, Cow, Towmater, Airdrie, Alberta
- Head-Smashed-In, World's Most Lavish Buffalo Jump, Fort Macleod, Alberta
- World's Biggest Wind Gauge, Lethbridge, Alberta
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Two Guns - Route 66 Attractions In Ruins, Two Guns, Arizona
- MLK Heads on a Chrome Orb, Toledo, Ohio
- Concrete Outline of USS South Dakota, Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- Director John Ford Statue, Portland, Maine
- Palace of Depression, Vineland, New Jersey