Moab, Utah: Plumber Guy
Made of welded pipes and metal tanks. Holds a big, 2-D wrench.
Standard Plumbing Supply
- 1331 S. Hwy 191, Moab, UT
- In front of Standard Plumbing Supply. On the south edge of town, southbound side of US 191, just north of Mill Creek Drive.
Visitor Tips and News About Plumber Guy
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
This is a big statue on the side of the road in front of a plumbing supply store. He's holding a giant wrench. I thought he was cute.
[Pam Powell, 10/16/2004]
July 3, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Utah Latest Tips and Stories
- Wood Art, Fillmore, Utah
- First Utah Territorial Statehouse, Fillmore, Utah
- Spaceship Mormons, One is an Alien, Salt Lake City, Utah
- Lightning McQueen and Scooby Doo Van, Thompson, Utah
- World's Largest Blender, Orem, Utah
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Titanic: World's Largest Museum Attraction, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
- Lopsided Pink Dog, Memphis, Tennessee
- Welcome Alien Statue, Roswell, New Mexico
- Art Tigers, Memphis, Tennessee
- Carved Wooden Farmer, Chatfield, Minnesota