Moab, Utah: Plumber Guy
Made of welded pipes and metal tanks. Holds a big, 2-D wrench.
Standard Plumbing Supply
- 1331 S. Hwy 191, Moab, UT
- In front of Standard Plumbing Supply. On the south edge of town, southbound side of US 191, just north of Mill Creek Drive.
Visitor Tips and News About Plumber Guy
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
This is a big statue on the side of the road in front of a plumbing supply store. He's holding a giant wrench. I thought he was cute.
[Pam Powell, 10/16/2004]
July 29, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Utah Latest Tips and Stories
- Frisco: Old Mining Ghost Town, Beaver County, Utah
- Parowan Gap Petroglyphs, Parowan, Utah
- Honeycomb Rocks, Washington County, Utah
- Ghost Town Cemetery, Washington County, Utah
- Front Lawn Junk Art, Enterprise, Utah
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Yakov Smirnoff Theatre, Branson, Missouri
- Lenin Statue, Seattle, Washington
- Clothespin Grave Marker, Middlesex, Vermont
- Giant Sonic Drink Water Tank, Choctaw, Oklahoma
- Big Walleye, Isle, Minnesota