Moab, Utah: Plumber Guy
Made of welded pipes and metal tanks. Holds a big, 2-D wrench.
Standard Plumbing Supply
- 1331 S. Hwy 191, Moab, UT
- In front of Standard Plumbing Supply. On the south edge of town, southbound side of US 191, just north of Mill Creek Drive.
Visitor Tips and News About Plumber Guy
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
This is a big statue on the side of the road in front of a plumbing supply store. He's holding a giant wrench. I thought he was cute.
[Pam Powell, 10/16/2004]
October 26, 2016
Utah Latest Tips and Stories
- Big John: Coal Black Muffler Man, Helper, Utah
- Giant Neon Bowling Pin, Salt Lake City, Utah
- Muffler Mr. Spock, Salt Lake City, Utah
- Wheelchair Ascension Grave, Salt Lake City, Utah
- F-86 on a Pole, Draper, Utah
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Sharlie, Twilight Dragon of Payette Lake, McCall, Idaho
- Mac-A-Cheek Castle, West Liberty, Ohio
- Giant Coke Bottle, Bruceville, Indiana
- Giant Bottle of Vess, St. Louis, Missouri
- Feature: The Garden of Eden, Lucas, Kansas