Moab, Utah: Plumber Guy
Made of welded pipes and metal tanks. Holds a big, 2-D wrench.
Standard Plumbing Supply
- 1331 S. Hwy 191, Moab, UT
- In front of Standard Plumbing Supply. On the south edge of town, southbound side of US 191, just north of Mill Creek Drive.
Visitor Tips and News About Plumber Guy
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
This is a big statue on the side of the road in front of a plumbing supply store. He's holding a giant wrench. I thought he was cute.
[Pam Powell, 10/16/2004]
February 12, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Utah Latest Tips and Stories
- Seated Native American Statue, Roosevelt, Utah
- Cold Water Geyser, Green River, Utah
- Lin Ottinger's Moab Rock Shop, Moab, Utah
- Muffler Mr. Spock, Salt Lake City, Utah
- Virgin Mary in a Stump, Salt Lake City, Utah
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Bandy's Troll Haven, Sequim, Washington
- Amelia Earhart Statue, Los Angeles, California
- Hitler's Car, Costa Mesa, California
- Bunnyhenge, Newport Beach, California
- Creek County Frog Rock, Mannford, Oklahoma