Moab, Utah: Plumber Guy
Made of welded pipes and metal tanks. Holds a big, 2-D wrench.
Standard Plumbing Supply
- 1331 S. Hwy 191, Moab, UT
- In front of Standard Plumbing Supply. On the south edge of town, southbound side of US 191, just north of Mill Creek Drive.
Visitor Tips and News About Plumber Guy
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
This is a big statue on the side of the road in front of a plumbing supply store. He's holding a giant wrench. I thought he was cute.
[Pam Powell, 10/16/2004]
May 25, 2016
Utah Latest Tips and Stories
- F-86 Jet On a Pole, Draper, Utah
- Vintage Gas Station Signs, Provo, Utah
- Stuffed Polar Bears, Provo, Utah
- Sun Tunnels: Earth Art in the Desert, Lucin, Utah
- Indian With XXXL Loin Cloth, Salina, Utah
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Barney Smith's Toilet Seat Art Museum, San Antonio, Texas
- World's Largest Geodesic Structure, Novelty, Ohio
- Earthoid: Earth Globe Water Storage Tank, Germantown, Maryland
- The Shoe Museum, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Whirligigs - Wind Sculptures, Buffalo, New York