Elkton, Maryland: Tiny Church
At about 10 x 12 feet, it's definitely a smaller-than-average Baptist house of worship. Unadorned, no steeple.
Visitor Tips and News About Tiny Church
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
It's a Tiny Church in Elkton, MD on Dogwood Road. I haven't been inside of it, but it measures approximately 10 ft. x 12 ft. and is a Baptist church. It was just built about a year or two ago and has a membership of approximately ten people. [Paul Keffer, 03/26/2005]
September 1, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Maryland Latest Tips and Stories
- F. Scott Fitzgerald and Zelda's Graves, Rockville, Maryland
- Town named Accident, Accident, Maryland
- Babe Ruth Birthplace Museum, Baltimore, Maryland
- Desert Storm Muffler Man, Havre de Grace, Maryland
- Grave of John Wilkes Booth, Lincoln Assassin, Baltimore, Maryland
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: JFK's World's Largest Ball of Twine, Lake Nebagamon, Wisconsin
- Mystery Christmas Tree, Cordes Junction, Arizona
- Fort Fisher Hermit Bunker, Kure Beach, North Carolina
- Old Montana Prison, Deer Lodge, Montana
- Edison Tower, Edison, New Jersey