Elkton, Maryland: Tiny Church
At about 10 x 12 feet, it's definitely a smaller-than-average Baptist house of worship. Unadorned, no steeple.
Visitor Tips and News About Tiny Church
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
It's a Tiny Church in Elkton, MD on Dogwood Road. I haven't been inside of it, but it measures approximately 10 ft. x 12 ft. and is a Baptist church. It was just built about a year or two ago and has a membership of approximately ten people. [Paul Keffer, 03/26/2005]
July 30, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Maryland Latest Tips and Stories
- Vanadu - A Totally Decorated House, Hyattsville, Maryland
- Feature: Memorial Bust To the Homeless Mayor, Silver Spring, Maryland
- Lawyer's Farm Scrap Sculptures, Thurmont, Maryland
- Spook Hill, Burkittsville, Maryland
- National Museum of Health and Medicine, Silver Spring, Maryland
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Giant Magic Mushrooms and Serpent, Sutherlin, Oregon
- Monument to Last Shot of the Civil War, Waynesville, North Carolina
- License Plate Building, Sylva, North Carolina
- Popeye Statue - 2007 Model, Alma, Arkansas
- Giant Steel Dinosaur Skeleton, Saugerties, New York