Everglades City, Florida: Panther Statue
40 feet long -- that's a big panther. This is in front of Skunk Ape Research Headquarters.
Trail Lakes Campground
- 40904 Tamiami Trail US Hwy 41, Everglades City, FL
- On the south side of US Hwy 41, in front of Skunk Ape Research Headquarters. About five miles east of the Everglades City Visitor Center, just west of the Ochopee Fire Station.
Results 1 to 3 of 3...
Visitor Tips and News About Panther Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
As we were driving through the Everglades we saw many Panther Crossing signs. We did not expect to see any panthers as they are nocturnal. We were truly surprised when we came across this panther. [Margaret Guyette, 02/09/2013]
Large statue of panther at a campground located right next to the Skunk Ape research center.
[Jack Steck, 02/28/2010]
40 ft. long x 12 ft. high fiberglass/stucco Panther.
[Ted Allison, 05/31/2005]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
November 25, 2014
Florida Latest Tips and Stories
- Biker Bar with Serial Killer Customer, Port Orange, Florida
- Turtle Mound - Pile o' Shells, New Smyrna Beach, Florida
- Gatorland - Seniors discount, Kissimmee, Florida
- Large Green Dinosaur, St. Petersburg, Florida
- World's Largest Chicken Wing, Madeira Beach, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Housewife-Whacking Meteor Fell Here, Oak Grove, Alabama
- Feature: Alabama's Housewife-Whacking Meteorite, Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- Blue Whale, Catoosa, Oklahoma
- Biloxi Katrina Trees, Biloxi, Mississippi
- Grave of Sam Kinison, Tulsa, Oklahoma
Latest Visitor Tips