Louisville, Kentucky: World's Largest Bottle of BoozeA water tower shaped like a bottle of Old Forester bourbon marks the factory where it's made.
- 850 Dixie Hwy, Louisville, KY
- Brown-Forman Corp. Downtown. On the southbound side of US Hwy 60/Dixie Hwy, four blocks south of US Hwy 150/W. Broadway.
Visitor Tips and News About World's Largest Bottle of Booze
The World's Largest Bottle of Booze was just one of many attractions seen on a day trip to Louisville.[Chris Young, 07/20/2010]
This is not in a great neighborhood. My husband was worried about getting carjacked.[Kristine Scott, 07/25/2009]
I'm new to wacky and strange water tower hunting, but this was probably the coolest I have seen yet![Scott Mobley, 02/14/2008]
In Louisville, not far from the World's Largest Bat, stands this old water tower, fashioned to look like a bottle of "Old Forester" made by the Brown-Forman Corporation. "Old Forester" is America's first bottled bourbon -- before this, bourbon was sold in wooden kegs only. There is no mention of this historical fact... Far as that goes, there is no mention of anything here, and the plant is not open for tours. Nevertheless, this is as good as it gets if you photograph unique water towers... and it's a perfect match for the Brook's Catsup tower in Collinsville![Richard Weiss, 07/02/2005]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Largest Clasping Stone Hands, Louisville, KY - < 1 mi.
- Louisville Derby Clock: Jefferson Races, Taylor Cheers, Louisville, KY - 1 mi.
- World's Largest Bat - The Vampire Kind, Louisville, KY - 1 mi.
- In the region: Cars Share Street with Freight Trains, LaGrange, KY - 25 mi.