West Union, Minnesota: Metal Farm Animals
Random art along the road -- a handful of barnyard critters fashioned from tanks, milk cans, and other spare metal.
West Union Feeds
- 1st St., West Union, MN
- I-94 exit 119, then drive north one mile into town. Northwest corner of 1st St. and Hwy 51/Main St.
Visitor Tips and News About Metal Farm Animals
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Metal Farm Animals
Just a mile north of I-94 at exit 119 in central Minnesota is a feed store with many crazy animals hanging around their parking lot. Someone has more artistic talent than I do! [Ron Schleisner, 06/26/2005]
July 30, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- Big Walleye, Isle, Minnesota
- Big Walleye, Clarks Grove, Minnesota
- Schell Brewery, New Ulm, Minnesota
- Babe The Green Recycling Ox, Pine River, Minnesota
- The Elf Tree, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Wolf People - Hang Out With Wolves, Cocolalla, Idaho
- Ten Commandments Monument, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Yakov Smirnoff Theatre, Branson, Missouri
- Lenin Statue, Seattle, Washington
- Clothespin Grave Marker, Middlesex, Vermont