West Union, Minnesota: Metal Farm Animals
Random art along the road -- a handful of barnyard critters fashioned from tanks, milk cans, and other spare metal.
West Union Feeds
- 1st St., West Union, MN
- I-94 exit 119, then drive north one mile into town. Northwest corner of 1st St. and Hwy 51/Main St.
Visitor Tips and News About Metal Farm Animals
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Metal Farm Animals
Just a mile north of I-94 at exit 119 in central Minnesota is a feed store with many crazy animals hanging around their parking lot. Someone has more artistic talent than I do! [Ron Schleisner, 06/26/2005]
February 20, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- Chief Kandiyohi Statue, Willmar, Minnesota
- The Sinking Barn, Zimmerman, Minnesota
- Metal Fish Scupture, Art Alley, Battle Lake, Minnesota
- Tour the Sod House, Sanborn, Minnesota
- Bird of Goodwill, St. Paul, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Magic Garden, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Giant Cocktail Imperial Liquor Store, Lexington, Kentucky
- Feature: Sit with Roger Ebert, Champaign, Illinois
- Hawaii's Plantation Village, Waipahu, Hawaii
- House with Skeletons on the Roof, San Diego, California