West Union, Minnesota: Metal Farm Animals
Random art along the road -- a handful of barnyard critters fashioned from tanks, milk cans, and other spare metal.
West Union Feeds
- 1st St., West Union, MN
- I-94 exit 119, then drive north one mile into town. Northwest corner of 1st St. and Hwy 51/Main St.
Visitor Tips and News About Metal Farm Animals
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Metal Farm Animals
Just a mile north of I-94 at exit 119 in central Minnesota is a feed store with many crazy animals hanging around their parking lot. Someone has more artistic talent than I do! [Ron Schleisner, 06/26/2005]
December 8, 2016
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- Metal Fish Scupture, Art Alley, Battle Lake, Minnesota
- Tour the Sod House, Sanborn, Minnesota
- Bird of Goodwill, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Richard Sears Memorial Park, Redwood falls, Minnesota
- Eastbound: The Golden Stripe, Blue Earth, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- 3-D Outdoor Mural with Viewing Glasses, San Antonio, Texas
- Halfwit Muffler Man, Seaside Heights, New Jersey
- Vollis Simpson Whirligigs, Pleasant Hill, North Carolina
- The Mystery Hole, Ansted, West Virginia
- World's Highest Hill, Poteau, Oklahoma