West Union, Minnesota: Metal Farm Animals
Random art along the road -- a handful of barnyard critters fashioned from tanks, milk cans, and other spare metal.
West Union Feeds
- 1st St., West Union, MN
- I-94 exit 119, then drive north one mile into town. Northwest corner of 1st St. and Hwy 51/Main St.
Visitor Tips and News About Metal Farm Animals
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Metal Farm Animals
Just a mile north of I-94 at exit 119 in central Minnesota is a feed store with many crazy animals hanging around their parking lot. Someone has more artistic talent than I do! [Ron Schleisner, 06/26/2005]
July 28, 2016
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- Jarrett Rock Garden, Jarrett, Minnesota
- Mineview at Hull Rust-Mahoning Mine, Hibbing, Minnesota
- Eastbound: The Golden Stripe, Blue Earth, Minnesota
- Saint Peter's Pearly Gates, Saint Peter, Minnesota
- !!! Sculpture Park Mini Golf, Minnetrista, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Giant Steel Dinosaur Skeleton, Saugerties, New York
- Rock in a Cage, Lindsborg, Kansas
- Big Dragon Statue, Caryville, Tennessee
- Dinosaur World, Glen Rose, Texas
- Giant metal spur, Hico, Texas