Lee's Summit, Missouri: Jalapeno Pepper Pilot
A real plane on a Mexican restaurant roof has a big pepper for a pilot.
- 1008 SE Blue Pkwy, Lee's Summit, MO
- Habanero's. US Hwy 50 exit at Hwy 291/Hamblen Rd. Drive north to the frontage road stoplight (Blue Pkwy) and turn right. Drive a quarter-mile. You'll see the plane on the left.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Piper Tomahawk on Roof
Visitor Tips and News About Jalapeno Pepper Pilot
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
A Piper Tomahawk airplane is perched on the roof of Habanero's Mexican Restaurant in Lee's Summit. [Joe Boulter, 09/10/2013]
Airplane on Roof - Jalapeno Pepper Pilot
A Piper Tomahawk is on the roof of Habanero's Mexican Restaurant -- a bright yellow airplane with a jalapeno pepper for a pilot. The restaurant's motto is "The Home of the Flying Pepper. Spirit of Lee's Summit."
[Terry Anderson, 07/12/2005]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
November 27, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Missouri Latest Tips and Stories
- Japanese Tea House, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Empty Suit, St. Louis, Missouri
- Big Bull on a Pylon, Dedicated by Ike, Kansas City, Missouri
- World's Largest Rooster, Branson, Missouri
- Volkswagen Beetle Hydrant Crash, Joplin, Missouri
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Housewife-Whacking Meteor Fell Here, Oak Grove, Alabama
- Feature: Alabama's Housewife-Whacking Meteorite, Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- Blue Whale, Catoosa, Oklahoma
- Biloxi Katrina Trees, Biloxi, Mississippi
- Grave of Sam Kinison, Tulsa, Oklahoma
Latest Visitor Tips