Lee's Summit, Missouri: Jalapeno Pepper Pilot
A real plane on a Mexican restaurant roof has a big pepper for a pilot.
- 1008 SE Blue Pkwy, Lee's Summit, MO
- Habanero's. US Hwy 50 exit at Hwy 291/Hamblen Rd. Drive north to the frontage road stoplight (Blue Pkwy) and turn right. Drive a quarter-mile. You'll see the plane on the left.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Jalapeno Pepper Pilot
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Piper Tomahawk on Roof
A Piper Tomahawk airplane is perched on the roof of Habanero's Mexican Restaurant in Lee's Summit. [Joe Boulter, 09/10/2013]
Airplane on Roof - Jalapeno Pepper Pilot
A Piper Tomahawk is on the roof of Habanero's Mexican Restaurant -- a bright yellow airplane with a jalapeno pepper for a pilot. The restaurant's motto is "The Home of the Flying Pepper. Spirit of Lee's Summit."
[Terry Anderson, 07/12/2005]
November 30, 2015
Missouri Latest Tips and Stories
- World's Largest Statue of Lewis and Clark's Dog, St. Charles, Missouri
- Giant Head of JFK, Branson, Missouri
- Fake Mural Painter in Town of Murals, Louisiana, Missouri
- Original Monster Truck, Hazelwood, Missouri
- Giant Fiddle and Banjo, Branson, Missouri
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Lewis and Clark Starting Point Geodetic Marker, Charlottesville, Virginia
- Museum of Wonder, Seale, Alabama
- Grave of The Mother of the Mother Road, Hydro, Oklahoma
- Lucille's Famous Route 66 Gas Station, Hydro, Oklahoma
- City of Ten Thousand Buddhas, Ukiah, California