New Ulm, Minnesota: Glockenspiel Clock Tower
It's a clock, it's a musical clock, it's a big musical clock with wooden people that pop out of it. Go glockenspiel!
- 4th St. N., New Ulm, MN
- Intersection of 4th St. N. and Minnesota St.
- Performances at noon, 3 pm, 5 pm.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
New Ulm Glockenspiel
Visitor Tips and News About Glockenspiel Clock Tower
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
This glockenspiel is on a corner of downtown New Ulm. The door opens and a collection of figures rotate. The chimes play a song at 12 pm, 3 pm and 5 pm, this lasts approximately 9 minutes.
[Melissa Schuster, 10/29/2009]
Glockenspiel Clock Tower
New Ulm's Glockenspiel is a 45-foot-high musical clock tower with performing animated figures; carillon with 37 bells. Performances at noon, 3:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. every day all year round. During the holiday season, the small moving characters in the clock are changed to a Nativity scene.
[Brenda Bennett, 12/17/2005]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
September 23, 2014
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- Big Wooden Hand, Glenwood, Minnesota
- See Birch Bark Canoes Made, Bigfork, Minnesota
- SPAM Museum, Austin, Minnesota
- Drive A Tank, Kasota, Minnesota
- Mosquito Statue, Effie, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Happy Ray Charles in Bronze, Greenville, Florida
- Abraham Lincoln Reads on a Horse, Lincoln City, Oregon
- Feature: Strange Head of Andrew Jackson, Gainesboro, Tennessee
- Feature: Mural of Ronald Reagan, a Great American, Cookeville, Tennessee
- Feature: Extruded Heads of 1930s Sports Stars, Russellville, Kentucky
Latest Visitor Tips