Paris, Tennessee: Big Catfish
The Paris in France may not be known for its catfish, but the Paris in Tennessee is.
- Tyson Ave., Paris, TN
- South side of town, on the north corner of the four-way stop at US Hwy 79/Tyson Ave. and Veterans Drive/Mineral Wells Ave.
Visitor Tips and News About Big Catfish
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
There's a giant catfish on the road into town. A Hank Williams Jr. museum there, too.
May 28, 2015
Tennessee Latest Tips and Stories
- Renaissance-Lover's Castle, Arrington, Tennessee
- State Line Through a Bar, Copperhill, Tennessee
- Junior Banks' Fortress of Faith, Greenback, Tennessee
- House with 1,000 Civil War Bullet Holes, Franklin, Tennessee
- Mud Island, Memphis, Tennessee
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Hay Bale Dress Up, Berryville, Virginia
- 36-Foot-Tall Statues Of The Beatles, Houston, Texas
- Giant Chair, Berryville, Virginia
- Carmen Miranda Zebra, Austin, Texas
- Rusty the Scrap Metal Dog, Holland, Michigan