Rehoboth Beach, Delaware: VW-Size Brontosaurus (Gone)
Was often dressed for various holidays. Hasn't been seen in years.
- In the parking lot of an antique shop. On Hwy 1, just north of the turnoff for Rehoboth Beach.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About VW-Size Brontosaurus
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The brontosaurus appears to be gone. There's a shopping center in its place. [Heather, 07/13/2016]
Brontosaurus (like the Sunoco dinosaur): About the size of a VW, made of an unknown green substance and usually sporting a hat and other paraphernalia appropriate to the season, i.e.. stocking cap and scarf for Christmas.
[Karyn A. Thomas, 03/23/2000]
January 23, 2017
Delaware Latest Tips and Stories
- Lightship and Giant Bobber, Lewes, Delaware
- Pirate Mini Golf with Talking Skeleton, Bethany Beach, Delaware
- Candy Kitchen Lollipop Court, Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
- Old Toll Booth From Delaware Turnpike, Newark, Delaware
- VW-Size Brontosaurus, Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Don Q Inn, Dodgeville, Wisconsin
- George Washington Masonic National Memorial, Alexandria, Virginia
- Buddhist Temple Tour, Kissimmee, Florida
- Happy Halfwit Muffler Man, Oaks, Pennsylvania
- Zero Milestone of the Old Spanish Trail, St. Augustine, Florida