Rehoboth Beach, Delaware: VW-Size Brontosaurus (Gone)
Was often dressed for various holidays. Hasn't been seen in years.
- In the parking lot of an antique shop. On Hwy 1, just north of the turnoff for Rehoboth Beach.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About VW-Size Brontosaurus
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The brontosaurus appears to be gone. There's a shopping center in its place. [Heather, 07/13/2016]
Brontosaurus (like the Sunoco dinosaur): About the size of a VW, made of an unknown green substance and usually sporting a hat and other paraphernalia appropriate to the season, i.e.. stocking cap and scarf for Christmas.
[Karyn A. Thomas, 03/23/2000]
October 23, 2016
Delaware Latest Tips and Stories
- Candy Kitchen Lollipop Court, Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
- Old Toll Booth From Delaware Turnpike, Newark, Delaware
- VW-Size Brontosaurus, Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
- Lightship Overfalls Park, Lewes, Delaware
- Fountain of Youth Springs, Lewes, Delaware
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Hobby Horse House - Home of Doll Lady, Matlacha, Florida
- Grave of the Foot of James A. Reid, Salisbury, North Carolina
- Fifty-Foot-Tall Concrete Teepee, Lawrence, Kansas
- Grave of Washington's Last Pallbearer, Lambertville, New Jersey
- Partridge Family Bus Replica, Ashland, New York