Rehoboth Beach, Delaware: VW-Size Brontosaurus
Often dressed for various holidays.
- US Hwy 1, Rehoboth Beach, DE
- In the parking lot of an antique shop. On Hwy 1, just north of the turnoff for Rehoboth Beach.
Visitor Tips and News About VW-Size Brontosaurus
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Brontosaurus (like the Sunoco dinosaur): About the size of a VW, made of an unknown green substance and usually sporting a hat and other paraphernalia appropriate to the season, i.e.. stocking cap and scarf for Christmas.
[Karyn A. Thomas, 03/23/2000]
October 9, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Delaware Latest Tips and Stories
- Noah's Ark Church, Seaford, Delaware
- Huge Doctor's Bag and Stethoscope, Newark, Delaware
- Futuro: UFO-shaped house, Milton, Delaware
- World's Largest Frying Pan, Georgetown, Delaware
- Doctor's Bag and Stethoscope, Newark, Delaware
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Dummy Lighthouse Keeper, Fort Smith, Arkansas
- Sleeper House from Woody Allen Movie, Golden, Colorado
- Tiny Church, Buckhannon, West Virginia
- Statue of Minnehaha, Elkins, West Virginia
- Kaleidoscopic Mural of Bob Dylan, Minneapolis, Minnesota