Rehoboth Beach, Delaware: VW-Size Brontosaurus
Often dressed for various holidays.
- US Hwy 1, Rehoboth Beach, DE
- In the parking lot of an antique shop. On Hwy 1, just north of the turnoff for Rehoboth Beach.
Visitor Tips and News About VW-Size Brontosaurus
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Brontosaurus (like the Sunoco dinosaur): About the size of a VW, made of an unknown green substance and usually sporting a hat and other paraphernalia appropriate to the season, i.e.. stocking cap and scarf for Christmas.
[Karyn A. Thomas, 03/23/2000]
July 5, 2015
Delaware Latest Tips and Stories
- Huge Doctor's Bag and Stethoscope, Newark, Delaware
- Futuro: UFO-shaped house, Milton, Delaware
- World's Largest Frying Pan, Georgetown, Delaware
- Doctor's Bag and Stethoscope, Newark, Delaware
- Amish Giant, Dover, Delaware
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Titanic: World's Largest Museum Attraction, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
- Lopsided Pink Dog, Memphis, Tennessee
- Welcome Alien Statue, Roswell, New Mexico
- Art Tigers, Memphis, Tennessee
- Carved Wooden Farmer, Chatfield, Minnesota