Rehoboth Beach, Delaware: VW-Size Brontosaurus (Gone)
Was often dressed for various holidays. Hasn't been seen in years.
- In the parking lot of an antique shop. On Hwy 1, just north of the turnoff for Rehoboth Beach.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About VW-Size Brontosaurus
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The brontosaurus appears to be gone. There's a shopping center in its place. [Heather, 07/13/2016]
Brontosaurus (like the Sunoco dinosaur): About the size of a VW, made of an unknown green substance and usually sporting a hat and other paraphernalia appropriate to the season, i.e.. stocking cap and scarf for Christmas.
[Karyn A. Thomas, 03/23/2000]
August 28, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Delaware Latest Tips and Stories
- Candy Kitchen Lollipop Court, Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
- Old Toll Booth From Delaware Turnpike, Newark, Delaware
- VW-Size Brontosaurus, Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
- Lightship Overfalls Park, Lewes, Delaware
- Fountain of Youth Springs, Lewes, Delaware
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Depot Museum - Electrocuted Eagle, Stevenson, Alabama
- Big Lumberjack, North Las Vegas, Nevada
- Municipal Giant Slide - Sliding Board, Rocky Ridge, Maryland
- Royal Swans of Swanton, Swanton, Vermont
- Benson Ford Shiphouse, Put-in-Bay, Ohio