Rehoboth Beach, Delaware: VW-Size Brontosaurus
Often dressed for various holidays.
- US Hwy 1, Rehoboth Beach, DE
- In the parking lot of an antique shop. On Hwy 1, just north of the turnoff for Rehoboth Beach.
Visitor Tips and News About VW-Size Brontosaurus
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Brontosaurus (like the Sunoco dinosaur): About the size of a VW, made of an unknown green substance and usually sporting a hat and other paraphernalia appropriate to the season, i.e.. stocking cap and scarf for Christmas.
[Karyn A. Thomas, 03/23/2000]
June 30, 2016
Delaware Latest Tips and Stories
- Lightship Overfalls Park, Lewes, Delaware
- Fountain of Youth Springs, Lewes, Delaware
- Noah's Ark Church, Seaford, Delaware
- Big Crab, Delmar, Delaware
- Highest Point in Delaware, Wilmington, Delaware
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Jennifer the Shark, Provincetown, Massachusetts
- Shoe Tree, Beatty, Nevada
- Bigfoot Trap, Applegate, Oregon
- Apple Dumpling UFO Docking and Teleportation Center, Cane Beds, Arizona
- Giant Longhorn and Early Oil Mural, Odessa, Texas