Herman, Minnesota: Herman Iron Pour (Gone)
"Learn to break up old radiators and pour real molten iron." Was an annual Event, sculptures are around town.
- Southwest of I-94, east of Wheaton, at the intersection of Hwys 9 and 27.
- Reported not currently pouring.
Herman Iron Pour
Visitor Tips and News About Herman Iron Pour
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Annual event in Herman, Minnesota, which is approximately in the bump on Minnesota's western border. Learn to break up old radiators and pour real molten iron. Usually, the first week of August. Free to watch; you have to pay to actually cast something to take home. Usually, you can contribute your art skills for that year's community project. Casting from previous pours are on display in Herman, and in the local park.
September 30, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- Eastbound: The Golden Stripe, Blue Earth, Minnesota
- Big Peace Pipe, Pipestone, Minnesota
- Dala Horse, Mora, Minnesota
- World's Largest Walleye, Rush City, Minnesota
- Rapidan Dam Cafe - That Dam Humor, Rapidan, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Plane on a Stick, Lakewood, California
- Jesus Wearing Cowboy Boots, Paris, Texas
- Magnetic Hill, Springer, Oklahoma
- Jesse James' Corpse Basket - Funeral Museum, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Japanese Temple Replica, Kaneohe, Oahu, Hawaii