Hutchinson, Minnesota: Statue of the Singing Hutchinson BrothersA statue of the "famous" singing Hutchinson Brothers -- Asa, John, and Judson -- who did not have their own show on the Disney Channel, but who founded the town in 1855.
- 51 Main St. S., Hutchinson, MN
- In Library Square, which is on the east side of Hwy 15/Main St. between Washington Ave. and 1st Ave. SE.
Visitor Tips and News About Statue of the Singing Hutchinson Brothers
The "Singing Hutchinson Brothers" were created by sculptor Robert Wilde of Dassel, MN for Hutchinson's Sesquicentennial celebration in 2005. Robert Wilde has also created several other public sculptures in and near Hutchinson and has a studio 15 miles north in Dassel, MN.
Also see the Mushroom Bldg. and the Ergot Museum in Dassel.[Robert Wilde, 11/17/2010]
Apparently these are the "Singing Hutchinson Brothers," located in the library square in Hutchinson.[Holly Diestler, 04/17/2006]
The "famous" singing Hutchinson Brothers -- Asa, John, and Judson -- founded the town in 1855. The statue went up in 2005.
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Death Spot of Little Crow, Hutchinson, MN - 7 mi.
- World's Largest Twine Ball, Darwin, MN - 14 mi.
- Mushroom Building, Dassel, MN - 13 mi.
- In the region: Bench for "You Can't Always Get What You Want" Man, Excelsior, MN - 39 mi.