Paris, Texas: Jesus Wearing Cowboy BootsA unique grave monument depicts Jesus carrying the cross, with his cowboy boot peeking out from under his robe. No spurs.
- 5th St. SE, Paris, TX
- Evergreen Cemetery. Enter the cemetery on the south side of Evergreen St. between 5th and 6th Sts SE. Drive straight in; Jesus will be at the second block in, on the left.
- Dawn to Dusk.
Visitor Tips and News About Jesus Wearing Cowboy Boots
Evergreen Cemetery - one of the largest in the world. Supposedly the only monument with Jesus wearing cowboy boots.[David L. Dearinger, 01/07/2010]
I'd like the to confirm the sighting of Jesus with the Cowboy Boots in the Evergreen Cemetery in Paris, TX, and offer some conclusive, genuine, real, honest to goodness photographic evidence! This picture was taken 5/1/99.[Sue Gartland, 05/10/1999]
Eric reports that Paris has the world's largest cemetery. 50,000+ graves, including one headstone with Jesus wearing cowboy boots.[Eric, 03/17/1997]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Statue of Pyro the Dragon, Paris, TX - 1 mi.
- Eiffel Tower With Big Cowboy Hat, Paris, TX - 2 mi.
- Showman's Rest and Bull Rider's Reprieve, Hugo, OK - 25 mi.
- In the region: America's Only Public Bathrooms with See-Thru Walls, Sulphur Springs, TX - 35 mi.