Paris, Texas: Jesus Wearing Cowboy Boots
A unique grave monument depicts Jesus carrying the cross, with his cowboy boot peeking out from under his robe. No spurs.
- 5th St. SE, Paris, TX
- Evergreen Cemetery. Enter the cemetery on the south side of Evergreen St. between 5th and 6th Sts SE. Drive straight in; Jesus will be at the second block in, on the left. SW corner on North Main, Block K.
- Dawn to Dusk.
Results 1 to 3 of 3...
Jesus Wearing Cowboy Boots
Visitor Tips and News About Jesus Wearing Cowboy Boots
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Evergreen Cemetery - one of the largest in the world. Supposedly the only monument with Jesus wearing cowboy boots.
[David L. Dearinger, 01/07/2010]
Jesus with the Cowboy Boots
I'd like the to confirm the sighting of Jesus with the Cowboy Boots in the Evergreen Cemetery in Paris, TX, and offer some conclusive, genuine, real, honest to goodness photographic evidence! This picture was taken 5/1/99.
[Sue Gartland, 05/10/1999]
Jesus wearing cowboy boots Grave
Eric reports that Paris has the world's largest cemetery. 50,000+ graves, including one headstone with Jesus wearing cowboy boots.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
February 28, 2015
Texas Latest Tips and Stories
- Chisholm Trail Outdoor Museum, Cleburne, Texas
- Fiberglass Horse on Oil Derrick, Kingsville, Texas
- Cadillac Ranch, Amarillo, Texas
- Purple People Eater, Breckenridge, Texas
- Jacksonville Concrete Tomatoes, Jacksonville, Texas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Convict Cowboy!, McAlester, Oklahoma
- Longhorn Barrel Head, Okemah, Oklahoma
- The Surviving Mother: A Sad Mom-ument, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Man with Shoe in Mouth, Kansas City, Missouri
- Big Bovine of the Desert, Amargosa, Nevada
Latest Visitor Tips