Boulder, Colorado: Fish Windows
Watch fish swim by these convenient observation portals in a concrete wall below creek level.
- 1345 28th St., Boulder, CO
- 28th Street. Directly behind the Millennium Hotel. Just follow the creek path.
Results 1 to 3 of 3...
Visitor Tips and News About Fish Windows
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Just lots of algae and scum buildup on the fish windows, and pretty brown water.
[Mike & Nancy, 10/02/2010]
A custodial crew was on site cleaning up the area, as well as some landscapers...looks like they're trying to make the place more presentable. Benches on site.
[Taryn Bays, 07/16/2009]
Boulder Creek Stream Observatory - Fish Windows
Boulder Creek Stream Observatory is along the Boulder Creek Trail. This fish observatory was built to display the underwater life. You go behind the Millennium hotel toward the creek, down a few steps, and you'll be below water level. There's a cement retaining wall with circular windows that allow you to see underwater. If you're lucky, you'll see some fish, but usually you just see algae scum build-up on the windows and pretty brown water. [Laura Bloom, 11/12/2006]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
April 19, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Colorado Latest Tips and Stories
- Giant Pencil, Denver, Colorado
- Wonder Tower - Still Closed, Genoa, Colorado
- Rose Arveson Shrine, Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Vampire Grave, Lafayette, Colorado
- Bison Statue, Ault, Colorado
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Rock Animal Zoo, Scottsboro, Alabama
- Pink Skull Rabbit, San Francisco, California
- Surfer Statue, Jacksonville, Florida
- Music Legends in Bronze, Bakersfield, California
- White Buddha Statue, Princeton, New Jersey
Latest Visitor Tips