Boulder, Colorado: Fish Windows
Watch fish swim by these convenient observation portals in a concrete wall below creek level.
- 1345 28th St., Boulder, CO
- 28th Street. Directly behind the Millennium Hotel. Just follow the creek path.
Results 1 to 3 of 3...
Visitor Tips and News About Fish Windows
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Just lots of algae and scum buildup on the fish windows, and pretty brown water.
[Mike & Nancy, 10/02/2010]
A custodial crew was on site cleaning up the area, as well as some landscapers...looks like they're trying to make the place more presentable. Benches on site.
[Taryn Bays, 07/16/2009]
Boulder Creek Stream Observatory - Fish Windows
Boulder Creek Stream Observatory is along the Boulder Creek Trail. This fish observatory was built to display the underwater life. You go behind the Millennium hotel toward the creek, down a few steps, and you'll be below water level. There's a cement retaining wall with circular windows that allow you to see underwater. If you're lucky, you'll see some fish, but usually you just see algae scum build-up on the windows and pretty brown water. [Laura Bloom, 11/12/2006]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
December 10, 2013
Colorado Latest Tips and Stories
- Biggin The Lumberjack, South Fork, Colorado
- Colorado Gators Reptile Park, Mosca, Colorado
- Cannibal: Alferd Packer Grave, Littleton, Colorado
- Giant Campbell's Soup Can, Fort Collins, Colorado
- Feature: Wonder Tower's Jerry Chubbuck Dies, Genoa, Colorado
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Wizard Of Oz Dorothy Grave, Bloomington, Illinois
- Time Portal Tromp L'oeil Murals, Brooksville, Florida
- Feature: Clinton Wedding House, Fayetteville, Arkansas
- TARDIS Little Free Library, Lisle, Illinois
- Historical Wax Museum of New Orleans, New Orleans, Louisiana
Latest Visitor Tips