Livingston, Illinois: Muffler Man
Smaller size Bunyan statue converted into a Harley Davidson Man. He was indoors, but was recently moved outside for drive-by perusal.
Pink Elephant Antique Mall
- 908 Veterans Memorial Dr, Livingston, IL
- Pink Elephant Antique Mall. I-55 exit 37. Turn west onto New Douglas Rd, then take the first left onto Henry St. Follow this south along the freeway, then make the eighth right onto Livingston Ave.
- Daily 9:30 am - 5:30 pm. (Call to verify)
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Results 1 to 4 of 4...
Visitor Tips and News About Muffler Man
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Livingston-Staunton Muffler Man, in his spiffy orange "Harley-Davidson" shirt has been moved to a new position outside the Pink Elephant antique mall. He's clearly visible from I-55 now, but looks so tiny in the middle of a field with nothing for reference.
[Chuck McCue, 07/19/2010]
Standing outside the Pink Elephant Antique Mall. He's sporting a fresh paint job with a "Harley Davidson" shirt. The same muffler man who once stood inside with different paint.
[Chuck McCue, 05/05/2010]
The Harley Davidson Muffler Man is outside now, in front of the Pink Elephant Antique Mall building.
I found the muffler man that is in your tracking list for the one inside the Pink Elephant Antique Store.
[Bryan Wolford, 11/18/2006]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Futuro, Beach Guy, Elephant, Twistee Treat, Livingston, IL - < 1 mi.
- Henry's Ra66it Ranch, Staunton, IL - 3 mi.
- Grave of Mother Jones, Mount Olive, IL - 9 mi.
- In the region: Giant Concrete Turtle Park, St. Louis, MO - 36 mi.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
August 23, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Illinois Latest Tips and Stories
- Mary Todd Lincoln's Sanitarium Bed, Batavia, Illinois
- Jesus in the Tree, Quincy, Illinois
- Moonshine Grocery Store, Moonshine, Illinois
- Famous Rocks of the Tribune Tower, Chicago, Illinois
- Dorothy of Oz and Other Notable Graves, Bloomington, Illinois
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Image of Jesus Christ on a Tree, Rochester, New York
- Carson Mansion - Quintessential Haunted House, Eureka, California
- Chrome Longhorn Sculpture, Johnson City, Texas
- President Clinton, Train Engineer, Hope, Arkansas
- Duck Dynasty Headquarters, Monroe, Louisiana
Latest Visitor Tips