West Wendover, Nevada: Wendover Will
The World's Largest Cowboy -- a 90 ft. tall metal cutout -- lights up. His mechanical arm used to move up and down.
- Wendover Blvd., West Wendover, NV
- I-80 exit 410, drive south on US 93, then make a quick right onto Wendover Blvd and drive one-half mile west of casinos. Visible from I-80.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Wendover Will
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
World's largest cowboy -- 90 feet tall, over 1,000 feet of neon lights. Mechanical arm moves up and down. Built in 1952.
[Doug Lund, 09/11/2009]
Wendover Will can be found at the west end of town on Wendover Blvd.
[Joe Boulter, 11/18/2006]
May 30, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Nevada Latest Tips and Stories
- Pinball Hall of Fame, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Ugo Rondinone: Seven Magic Mountains, Jean, Nevada
- Cathedral Canyon, Pahrump, Nevada
- Muffler Man Holding Firecracker, Battle Mountain, Nevada
- Ghost Train - Northern Nevada Railroad, Ely, Nevada
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Official Back Porch Ronald Reagan, Annapolis, Maryland
- Ghost Town Beehive Kilns: Frisco, Beaver County, Utah
- Two-Story Outhouse Possibly Used by Lincoln, Janesville, Wisconsin
- One Man, Two Headstones, Samaria, Idaho
- Feature: Rudolph Grotto and Wonder Cave, Rudolph, Wisconsin