West Wendover, Nevada: Wendover Will
The World's Largest Cowboy -- a 90 ft. tall metal cutout -- lights up. His mechanical arm used to move up and down.
Results 1 to 3 of 3...
Visitor Tips and News About Wendover Will
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The handsome cowboy Wendover Will guarded "Opti Car Lusion" as I entered the small border town of West Wendover, Nevada. Being from Texas, I always enjoy a tall cowboy. [Queen Becky, 12/31/2016]
World's largest cowboy -- 90 feet tall, over 1,000 feet of neon lights. Mechanical arm moves up and down. Built in 1952.
[Doug Lund, 09/11/2009]
Wendover Will can be found at the west end of town on Wendover Blvd.
[Joe Boulter, 11/18/2006]
January 19, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Nevada Latest Tips and Stories
- $28.2 Million Statue of Popeye, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Wendover Will, West Wendover, Nevada
- White King, Elko, Nevada
- International Car Forest of the Last Church, Goldfield, Nevada
- Ichthyosaur Photo Op and Bone Site, Gabbs, Nevada
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Civil War Tails: Miniature Catfight, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
- Castle Blood, Beallsville, Pennsylvania
- Unsettling Hand Sculptures, Berea, Kentucky
- Legoland, Carlsbad, California
- Tow Mater Truck, Cleveland, Tennessee