West Wendover, Nevada: Wendover Will
The World's Largest Cowboy -- a 90 ft. tall metal cutout -- lights up. His mechanical arm used to move up and down.
- Wendover Blvd., West Wendover, NV
- I-80 exit 410, drive south on US 93, then make a quick right onto Wendover Blvd and drive one-half mile west of casinos. Visible from I-80.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Wendover Will
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
World's largest cowboy -- 90 feet tall, over 1,000 feet of neon lights. Mechanical arm moves up and down. Built in 1952.
[Doug Lund, 09/11/2009]
Wendover Will can be found at the west end of town on Wendover Blvd.
[Joe Boulter, 11/18/2006]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Airfield Museum, Atomic Bomb Loading Pit, Wendover, UT - 2 mi.
- Bonneville Salt Flats, Wendover, UT - 9 mi.
- Last Splice In First Transcontinental Phone Line, Wendover, UT - 11 mi.
- In the region: Metaphor, the Tree of Utah, Wendover, UT - 27 mi.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
July 24, 2014
Nevada Latest Tips and Stories
- Haunted Pioneer Saloon, Goodsprings, Nevada
- Metropolis, Nevada: Modern-Day Ghost Town, Metropolis, Nevada
- Thunder Mountain Park, Imlay, Nevada
- Statue of Snowshoe Mailman of the Sierra, Genoa, Nevada
- Half-Size Eiffel Tower, Las Vegas, Nevada
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Ivenergy Wind Farm Turbine Blade, Judith Gap, Montana
- Ryegate Testicle Festival, Ryegate, Montana
- Liquor Store Indian, Mandan, North Dakota
- Muensterberg Plaza and Clock Tower, Berne, Indiana
- Twist O' The Mist, Niagara Falls, New York
Latest Visitor Tips