West Wendover, Nevada: Wendover Will
The World's Largest Cowboy -- a 90 ft. tall metal cutout -- lights up. His mechanical arm used to move up and down.
- Wendover Blvd., West Wendover, NV
- I-80 exit 410, drive south on US 93, then make a quick right onto Wendover Blvd and drive one-half mile west of casinos. Visible from I-80.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Wendover Will
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
World's largest cowboy -- 90 feet tall, over 1,000 feet of neon lights. Mechanical arm moves up and down. Built in 1952.
[Doug Lund, 09/11/2009]
Wendover Will can be found at the west end of town on Wendover Blvd.
[Joe Boulter, 11/18/2006]
October 24, 2016
Nevada Latest Tips and Stories
- Giant Prospector Twins, Jean, Nevada
- World Famous Fantastic Museum, Gardnerville, Nevada
- Wild Bighorn Sheep Herd, Boulder City, Nevada
- Toilet Paper Hero of Hoover Dam, Boulder City, Nevada
- Walk Through Hoover Dam, Boulder City, Nevada
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: The Garden of Eden, Lucas, Kansas
- Muffler Man - Happy Halfwit, Winslow, New Jersey
- Don Q Inn, Dodgeville, Wisconsin
- Emperor Norton Grave, Colma, California
- Grave of Bob Ford, He Shot Jesse James, Richmond, Missouri