Washington, DC: National Air and Space Museum
Exhibits include the only surviving piece of Sputnik and the plane that bombed Hiroshima.
- Independence Ave. SW, Washington, DC
- Southwest side of downtown. On the National Mall, west of the Capitol building and east of the Smithsonian Castle. Bordered by Independence Ave., Jefferson Drive, 4th and 7th Streets. Corner of Sixth St. SW and Independence Ave. SW.
- RA Rates:
- Major Fun
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
National Air and Space Museum
Visitor Tips and News About National Air and Space Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
From DeVinci to Apollo, it's the most fun Smithsonian museum.
[Tatyana Jula, 07/29/2010]
B-29 Atomic Bomber on display again
Earlier this week, the Enola Gay, America's famous and controversial B-29 atomic bomber, was unveiled at the new National Air and Space Museum, in the Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center near Dulles International Airport.... [08/22/2003] Complete News Story
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
May 22, 2013
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
DC Latest Tips and Stories
- Bust of Soviet H-Bomb Dad, Peace Activist, Washington, DC
- George Washington's Endangered Stool, Washington, DC
- President-Endorsed Homeopathy Founder Statue, Washington, DC
- Animatronic Smokey Bear, Washington, DC
- American Acropolis, Washington, DC
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Mountain Meadows Massacre Mass Grave, Central, Utah
- Replica of Thomas Jefferson's Monticello, Monticello, Indiana
- The Miner's Circle - Mine Explosion Graves, Lake City, Tennessee
- Buffalo Trails Museum, Epping, North Dakota
- Ice Cream Cone Shaped Building, Kissimmee, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips