Washington, DC: National Air and Space Museum
Exhibits include the only surviving piece of Sputnik and the plane that bombed Hiroshima.
- Independence Ave. SW, Washington, DC
- Southwest side of downtown. On the National Mall, west of the Capitol building and east of the Smithsonian Castle. Bordered by Independence Ave., Jefferson Drive, 4th and 7th Streets. Corner of Sixth St. SW and Independence Ave. SW.
- RA Rates:
- Major Fun
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
National Air and Space Museum
Visitor Tips and News About National Air and Space Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
From DeVinci to Apollo, it's the most fun Smithsonian museum.
[Tatyana Jula, 07/29/2010]
B-29 Atomic Bomber on display again
Earlier this week, the Enola Gay, America's famous and controversial B-29 atomic bomber, was unveiled at the new National Air and Space Museum, in the Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center near Dulles International Airport.... [08/22/2003] Complete News Story
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
January 31, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
DC Latest Tips and Stories
- Gandhi Statue, Washington, DC
- Holy Land of America - Catacombs Replica, Washington, DC
- Ugliest Public Sculpture in DC, and Possibly the World, Washington, DC
- Scary Staircase From "The Exorcist", Washington, DC
- Obscure Monument to Lobsterdom, Washington, DC
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Continental Divide Trading Post, Continental Divide, New Mexico
- Marker: Atom Bombs Dropped Here, Eureka, North Carolina
- Navajo Code Talkers Statue & Window Rock, Window Rock, Arizona
- 30-Foot-Tall Native American Head, Ocean Springs, Mississippi
- Zinc Civil War Soldier, Graves of Interest, Iola, Kansas
Latest Visitor Tips