Washington, DC: Big Green Chair
A good place for you and several of your friends to rest your feet.
- 3500 R St. NW, Washington, DC
- In Georgetown, on the front law of the Duke Ellington School For The Arts. Northwest corner of Reservoir Road NW and 35th Street NW.
Results 1 to 4 of 4...
Visitor Tips and News About Big Green Chair
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Students are encouraged to think big by a huge green Adirondack chair in front of the main building at Duke Ellington School of the Arts in Georgetown.
[Anna Newman, 03/24/2009]
Big Green Chair
The green chair has been refurbished and is better than ever! It's on the grounds of the Duke Ellington High School for the Performing Arts. I'm not sure of the history of the chair, but it's been pleasing Washingtonians for years. About a year ago it was completely rebuilt and stands proudly near the entrance to the school.
Giant Adirondack Chair
The big adirondack chair is on the Ellington School grounds near Georgetown University.
[Joe Desiderio, 05/09/2006]
Huge Green Chair (Adirondack style)
There is a huge green chair, of the Adirondack variety, on the front lawn of the Ellington School, near the back side of Georgetown University. It's very cute. And huge.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
January 31, 2015
DC Latest Tips and Stories
- Gandhi Statue, Washington, DC
- Holy Land of America - Catacombs Replica, Washington, DC
- Ugliest Public Sculpture in DC, and Possibly the World, Washington, DC
- Scary Staircase From "The Exorcist", Washington, DC
- Obscure Monument to Lobsterdom, Washington, DC
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- 30-Foot-Tall Native American Head, Ocean Springs, Mississippi
- Zinc Civil War Soldier, Graves of Interest, Iola, Kansas
- Large Bird Fighting a Snake, Fort Pierce, Florida
- Pirate Statue, Otway, North Carolina
- Stuffed Moray Eel in Appliance Store, Glenview, Illinois
Latest Visitor Tips