Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania: Fredosaurus Rex - Mr. Rogers Dinosaur
A smiling T-rex clad in an iconic Fred Rogers cardigan.
- 4802 Fifth Ave., Pittsburgh, PA
- FROM EAST: I-376 exit 5. Loop back under the freeway, then left on Forward Ave. Bear left onto Murray Ave. After one mile, left onto Wilkins Ave., then bear left onto 5th Ave. 1/2 mile to Fredosaurus, on left. FROM WEST: I-376 exit 2A onto US 22/30. Merge onto Forbes Ave, toward Oakland. After 1.5 miles, left onto Bellefield Ave., then right onto 5th Ave. 1/2 mile to Fredosaurus, on right.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Fredosaurus Rex - Mr. Rogers Dinosaur
Visitor Tips and News About Fredosaurus Rex - Mr. Rogers Dinosaur
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
It should be placed better so that kids can get to it and it's easier to get a pic that shows the trolley on his back.
Fredosaurus Finds a Home in Pittsburgh
An eight-foot-tall statue of a T. rex dressed as Mr.... [12/31/2006] Complete News Story
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
May 25, 2013
Pennsylvania Latest Tips and Stories
- Tennis Court in Old Stone Reservoir, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Boomer - Prehistoric Statue, New Hope, Pennsylvania
- Giant Pretzel, Shillington, Pennsylvania
- Gravity Hill, New Paris, Pennsylvania
- Big Noodle, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Mountain Meadows Massacre Mass Grave, Central, Utah
- Replica of Thomas Jefferson's Monticello, Monticello, Indiana
- The Miner's Circle - Mine Explosion Graves, Lake City, Tennessee
- Buffalo Trails Museum, Epping, North Dakota
- Ice Cream Cone Shaped Building, Kissimmee, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips