Dade City, Florida: Dade City Citrus Museum and Theater
Watch oranges grow.
- 15000 US 301, Dade City, FL
- North edge of town, east side of US 301, at the corner of Lock St./Blanton Rd.
- T, Th, Sa during tourist season.
Florida Rediscovers Its Orangy Past
Visitor Tips and News About Dade City Citrus Museum and Theater
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Until a couple of decades ago, Dade City, Florida, was the Hershey, Pennsylvania of orange juice. But Americans developed a taste for non-concentrated juice, and globalization allowed Brazil to undercut Florida's citrus growers.... [12/31/2006] Complete News Story
May 26, 2016
Florida Latest Tips and Stories
- United States Astronaut Hall of Fame, Cape Canaveral, Florida
- International Independent Showmen's Museum, Riverview, Florida
- Gatorland, Kissimmee, Florida
- Airstream Ranch, Dover, Florida
- Big Orange, Flamingo Groves Gift Shop, Dania Beach, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Mountain Meadows Massacre Mass Grave, Central, Utah
- Route 66 Monument, Tucumcari, New Mexico
- Lonely Head of John Adams, Newport, Rhode Island
- Undercliff Grill and Bar, Joplin, Missouri
- Red Polka Dot Elephant, Safford, Arizona