Dade City, Florida: Dade City Citrus Museum and Theater
Watch oranges grow.
- 15000 US 301, Dade City, FL
- North edge of town, east side of US 301, at the corner of Lock St./Blanton Rd.
- T, Th, Sa during tourist season.
Florida Rediscovers Its Orangy Past
Visitor Tips and News About Dade City Citrus Museum and Theater
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Until a couple of decades ago, Dade City, Florida, was the Hershey, Pennsylvania of orange juice. But Americans developed a taste for non-concentrated juice, and globalization allowed Brazil to undercut Florida's citrus growers.... [12/31/2006] Complete News Story
May 5, 2016
Florida Latest Tips and Stories
- Big Orange, Flamingo Groves Gift Shop, Dania Beach, Florida
- Silver Springs, Silver Springs, Florida
- Gulf Specimen - Touch All Invertebrates, Panacea, Florida
- Giant Diving Lady, Daytona Beach, Florida
- Old South Bar-B-Q Ranch, Clewiston, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- World's Largest Buffalo Skull, Abilene, Texas
- Welded Metal Insects, Mount Vernon, Iowa
- Ruins: Japanese Internment Camp, Willwood, Wyoming
- Fox River Trolley Museum, South Elgin, Illinois
- House Of Bells, Cloverdale, Indiana