Dade City, Florida: Dade City Citrus Museum and Theater
Watch oranges grow.
- 15000 US 301, Dade City, FL
- North edge of town, east side of US 301, at the corner of Lock St./Blanton Rd.
- T, Th, Sa during tourist season.
Florida Rediscovers Its Orangy Past
Visitor Tips and News About Dade City Citrus Museum and Theater
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Until a couple of decades ago, Dade City, Florida, was the Hershey, Pennsylvania of orange juice. But Americans developed a taste for non-concentrated juice, and globalization allowed Brazil to undercut Florida's citrus growers.... [12/31/2006] Complete News Story
July 29, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Florida Latest Tips and Stories
- Three Biggest Buddhas in Florida, Mims, Florida
- Derelict Ship, Bonita Springs, Florida
- Big Robot on Knee with Flowers, Gulfport, Florida
- The Hand of Fate, Madeira Beach, Florida
- Mosaic Art House, Dunedin, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Lenin Statue, Seattle, Washington
- Clothespin Grave Marker, Middlesex, Vermont
- Giant Sonic Drink Water Tank, Choctaw, Oklahoma
- Big Walleye, Isle, Minnesota
- Stephen Foster's Horse Jawbone, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania