Dade City, Florida: Dade City Citrus Museum and Theater
Watch oranges grow.
- 15000 US 301, Dade City, FL
- North edge of town, east side of US 301, at the corner of Lock St./Blanton Rd.
- T, Th, Sa during tourist season.
Florida Rediscovers Its Orangy Past
Visitor Tips and News About Dade City Citrus Museum and Theater
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Until a couple of decades ago, Dade City, Florida, was the Hershey, Pennsylvania of orange juice. But Americans developed a taste for non-concentrated juice, and globalization allowed Brazil to undercut Florida's citrus growers.... [12/31/2006] Complete News Story
July 24, 2016
Florida Latest Tips and Stories
- Junk art of Hong Kong Willie, Tampa, Florida
- Boot monument for civic circus giant, Gibsonton, Florida
- Welaka Maritime Museum, Welaka, Florida
- Strawberry Water Tower, Plant City, Florida
- Big John Statue, Cape Coral, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Tiny Church, Festina, Iowa
- World Famous 50,000 Silver Dollar Bar, Haugan, Montana
- Hermit Hut of Tolstoy Park, Fairhope, Alabama
- Elephant's Feet, Tonalea, Arizona
- Four Corners USA, Shiprock, New Mexico