Dade City, Florida: Dade City Citrus Museum and Theater
Watch oranges grow.
- 15000 US 301, Dade City, FL
- North edge of town, east side of US 301, at the corner of Lock St./Blanton Rd.
- T, Th, Sa during tourist season.
Florida Rediscovers Its Orangy Past
Visitor Tips and News About Dade City Citrus Museum and Theater
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Until a couple of decades ago, Dade City, Florida, was the Hershey, Pennsylvania of orange juice. But Americans developed a taste for non-concentrated juice, and globalization allowed Brazil to undercut Florida's citrus growers.... [12/31/2006] Complete News Story
September 2, 2015
Florida Latest Tips and Stories
- Drive-Thru Funeral Home, Pensacola, Florida
- World's Largest Fishing Lure, Miramar Beach, Florida
- Huge Pegasus and Dragon, Hallandale Beach, Florida
- Large Shark, Fort Walton Beach, Florida
- Grave Shaped Like Boat, Englewood, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Sin Alco: "You'll Like It", Corinth, Mississippi
- Giant Cow, Cortez, Colorado
- Spirit Lake Massacre Monument and Graves, Arnolds Park, Iowa
- Highest Point in Iowa - Hawkeye Point, Sibley, Iowa
- Windmill Garden, Erick, Oklahoma