Phillips, Wisconsin: Fred Smith's Concrete Park
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Concrete Park - Puppet Show
Visitor Tips and News About Fred Smith's Concrete Park
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Every summer, in August I believe, Fred Smith Days celebrates the majesty of Fred Smith's concrete- and-broken-glass vision in Phillips. Annual attractions include a tuba band and a puppet show depicting Fred Smith's life, entitled "It's Gotta Be In Ya to Do It."
[Joel W. Matthys, 06/08/1998]
September 3, 2015
Wisconsin Latest Tips and Stories
- Feature: JFK's World's Largest Ball of Twine, Lake Nebagamon, Wisconsin
- Moose Statue, Black River Falls, Wisconsin
- FAST: Fiberglass Statue Mold Yard, Sparta, Wisconsin
- Feature: Forevertron, Sumpter, Wisconsin
- Ella's Animatronic Deli, Madison, Wisconsin
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Monster of Unfathomable Pedigree, Bath, Maine
- Lobstermobile, Bath, Maine
- Gambrinus, King of Beer, Columbus, Ohio
- Extraterrestrial Highway Sign, Crystal Springs, Nevada
- Skull of Phineas Gage and the Rod That Passed Through It, Boston, Massachusetts