Branson, Missouri: Segway Adventure CenterThe World's First Segway Track was originally named "Segway: Feel the Excitement." It closed in 2012, then reopened under new management (and a new name) in 2013.
- 299 Hwy 165, Branson, MO
- Segway of Southern Missouri. West side of Hwy 165/Gretna Rd one block south of Hwy 76/Country Blvd. Turn into the parking lot at the Uptown Cafe (look for the water tower) and drive around to the back.
- M-Th 10-10, F-Sa 9-10, Su 1-10 (Call to verify)
- $17.00 to $25.00, depending on length of time
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Visitor Tips and News About Segway Adventure Center
This Segway race track has been discontinued. They are now just a dealership. So sad.[Alexandra, 05/26/2012]
Segway: Feel the Excitement closed in 2012, but in 2013 it reopened under new management as Segway Adventure Center. Its owner told us that it's "perhaps the only free-roaming track to ride Segways in the entire world."
While in Branson, Missouri, last summer, our attention was drawn to a small sign only a block south of the replica Titanic: "Segway: Feel The Excitement." We realized we were in front of the world's first (and only) Segway track -- but it was still under construction.... [04/15/2007] Complete News Story
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Titanic: World's Largest Museum Attraction, Branson, MO - < 1 mi.
- World's Largest Ball of Twine, Branson, MO - < 1 mi.
- Shoot for the Stars Mini Golf, Branson, MO - < 1 mi.
- In the region: Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World Fish and Wildlife Museum, Springfield, MO - 38 mi.