Adelphi, Maryland: Golden Bull
The bull is the rooftop mascot of a restaurant by the same name.
Golden Bull Restaurant
- 9107 Riggs Rd, Adelphi, MD
- Golden Bull Restaurant. I-495 exit 28B. South on New Hampshire Ave., then turn left onto Adelphi Rd and then right onto Riggs Rd. The bulls stands atop a restaurant in the shopping plaza on the left.
Visitor Tips and News About Golden Bull
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Golden Bull Restaurant in Adelphi, Maryland has an actual golden bull sculpture on top of it! It serves an important function for the restaurant by helping people find the place. The restaurant has a pretty good Sunday brunch if you're in town on that day.
This would be a good thing to see if you are planning to see Roscoe the Rooster (in nearby Takoma Park, Maryland) or the turtle statues (in College Park, Maryland), both listed in Roadside America's database.
[Tony Porco, 04/29/2007]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
May 22, 2013
Maryland Latest Tips and Stories
- Giant Pencil, Baltimore, Maryland
- Giant Sequoia Cell Tower Tree, Hagerstown, Maryland
- Giant Rotted Molar Sculpture, Glen Burnie, Maryland
- Enchanted Forest, Ellicott City, Maryland
- John Paul Jones Crypt, Annapolis, Maryland
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Mountain Meadows Massacre Mass Grave, Central, Utah
- Replica of Thomas Jefferson's Monticello, Monticello, Indiana
- The Miner's Circle - Mine Explosion Graves, Lake City, Tennessee
- Buffalo Trails Museum, Epping, North Dakota
- Ice Cream Cone Shaped Building, Kissimmee, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips