Loveland, Colorado: Sweetheart CityHelps the nation celebrate romance by remailing Valentine's Day cards postmarked Loveland -- a Chamber of Commerce project since 1947. Official Valentine card made each year. Local businesses also decorate for V-Day, and a beauty pageant is held.
US Post Office
- 446 E. 29th St., Loveland, CO
- US Post Office, east of Lincoln Ave on E 29th St. Enclose prestamped, preaddressed Valentines in a large 1st class envelope and mail by Feb 1st to: Postmaster, Attn. Valentines, 446 E. 29th St., Loveland, Colorado 80538-9998
- Seasonally smitten.
Visitor Tips and News About Sweetheart City
In Loveland, the "Sweetheart City," the US postmaster and Chamber of Commerce in 1947 started to share the romantic name of Loveland with the whole world. With their Loveland Remailing Program, the city lovingly handstamps a cupid's message on valentine envelopes.
To receive their unique Loveland cancellation and Valentine cachet, enclose your prestamped, preaddressed Valentines in a large 1st class envelope and mail to: Postmaster, Attn. Valentines, Loveland, Colorado 80538-9998. Cards must be received by February 9th.[Carl and Anne, 05/10/1998]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Statue of Liberty Replica, Loveland, CO - 1 mi.
- Big Adirondack Chair, Loveland, CO - 3 mi.
- Peter Toth Indian Carving, Loveland, CO - 7 mi.
- In the region: Forney Transportation Museum: Amelia Earhart's Car, Denver, CO - 45 mi.