Titusville, Florida: The Shuttle Launch Experience
Experience for yourself the terror that is America's spaceship.
Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex
- Hwy 405, Titusville, FL
- Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex. I-95 exits 215 or 212. Take Hwys 50 or 407 east to Hwy 405. Take 405 east and follow the signs for Kennedy Space Center. The Visitor Complex will be several miles in, on the right.
- Daily 9 am - 6 pm. (Call to verify)
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Fly To Space, Come Back Alive
Visitor Tips and News About The Shuttle Launch Experience
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
In July 1955, Disneyland unveiled "Rocket to the Moon," a ride that tried to make people believe that they were really flying in outer space. You walked toward a fake rocket ship, watched a pre-ride video in a briefing room, sat in seats that jiggled, and saw a view of Earth from space on a big screen in the floor.
... [05/27/2007] Complete News Story
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
May 19, 2013
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Florida Latest Tips and Stories
- Largest Imported Cheese - Mazzaro, St. Petersburg, Florida
- Gatorade Historical Marker, Gainesville, Florida
- Corn Snake Lookout, Gainesville, Florida
- World's Largest Mosquito, Lehigh Acres, Florida
- Iwo Jima Statue, Cape Coral, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Sit In A Spaceship, Wallace, Idaho
- Center Of The Universe, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Russell's Travel Center, Glenrio, New Mexico
- Totem Pole Trading Post, Rolla, Missouri
- Giant Campbell's Soup Can, Fort Collins, Colorado
Latest Visitor Tips