Atlanta, Georgia: Little Big Chicken
Chicken statue, perhaps a BBQ joint refugee, now in front of a Jamaican restaurant.
- 381 Moreland Ave. SE, Atlanta, GA
- Just south of I-20 exit 60, on the west side of Moreland Ave. SE/US Hwy 23, in the parking lot of a tiny strip mall.
Visitor Tips and News About Little Big Chicken
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Little Big Chicken
Found a chicken in front of a Jamaican restaurant, obviously left over from a BBQ place. Found a site that considered it the "Little Big Chicken", comparing it to the "Big Chicken" in Marietta. No other info found, thought about going in to ask, but was scared away by bums :(
[jill V., 07/09/2007]
September 29, 2016
Georgia Latest Tips and Stories
- Tallulah Point: Wire-Walker Photo-Op, Tallulah Falls, Georgia
- 20-Foot-Tall Rabbit, Gainesville, Georgia
- Western Atlantic Railroad Tunnel and Museum, Tunnel Hill, Georgia
- Town of Santa Claus, Santa Claus, Georgia
- Commuter Gallery - Art Installation, Decatur, Georgia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Plane on a Stick, Lakewood, California
- Jesus Wearing Cowboy Boots, Paris, Texas
- Magnetic Hill, Springer, Oklahoma
- Jesse James' Corpse Basket - Funeral Museum, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Japanese Temple Replica, Kaneohe, Oahu, Hawaii