Atlanta, Georgia: Little Big Chicken
Chicken statue, perhaps a BBQ joint refugee, now in front of a Jamaican restaurant.
- 381 Moreland Ave. SE, Atlanta, GA
- Just south of I-20 exit 60, on the west side of Moreland Ave. SE/US Hwy 23, in the parking lot of a tiny strip mall.
Visitor Tips and News About Little Big Chicken
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Little Big Chicken
Found a chicken in front of a Jamaican restaurant, obviously left over from a BBQ place. Found a site that considered it the "Little Big Chicken", comparing it to the "Big Chicken" in Marietta. No other info found, thought about going in to ask, but was scared away by bums :(
[jill V., 07/09/2007]
January 23, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Georgia Latest Tips and Stories
- Original Brunswick Stew Pot, Brunswick, Georgia
- First Transcontinental Phone Call Monument, Jekyll Island, Georgia
- Statue of Otis Redding, Macon, Georgia
- Mama Whale and Baby, Saint Simons Island, Georgia
- Fish Art Gallery, Tybee Island, Georgia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Don Q Inn, Dodgeville, Wisconsin
- George Washington Masonic National Memorial, Alexandria, Virginia
- Buddhist Temple Tour, Kissimmee, Florida
- Happy Halfwit Muffler Man, Oaks, Pennsylvania
- Zero Milestone of the Old Spanish Trail, St. Augustine, Florida