Atlanta, Georgia: Little Big ChickenChicken statue, perhaps a BBQ joint refugee, now in front of a Jamaican restaurant.
- 381 Moreland Ave. SE, Atlanta, GA
- Just south of I-20 exit 60, on the west side of Moreland Ave. SE/US Hwy 23, in the parking lot of a tiny strip mall.
Visitor Tips and News About Little Big Chicken
Found a chicken in front of a Jamaican restaurant, obviously left over from a BBQ place. Found a site that considered it the "Little Big Chicken", comparing it to the "Big Chicken" in Marietta. No other info found, thought about going in to ask, but was scared away by bums :([jill V., 07/09/2007]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Skull Entrance to Bar, Atlanta, GA - 2 mi.
- The Elvis Vault, Atlanta, GA - 2 mi.
- Junkman's Daughter - Junk Superstore, Atlanta, GA - 2 mi.
- Monument for Michelle Obama's Great-Great-Great-Grandmother, Rex, GA - 11 mi.