Findlay, Illinois: Goat Tower of BaaaOne of only three Goat Towers in the world, supposedly. It's 31-ft. tall, made of 5,000 bricks and 276 exterior spiral steps, and looks like a castle turret. Watch the goats climb!
Tower of Baaa
- Wolf Creek Rd, Findlay, IL
- From Findlay, drive east four miles on Hwy 3. Turn right (south) onto Wolf Creek Rd/CR 2500E toward Wolf Creek Park. Drive 1.5 miles. The Tower will be on the left.
- Private property, distantly visible from street.
Visitor Tips and News About Goat Tower of Baaa
Wasn't lucky enough to see goats climbing the tower, they were only grazing nearby. Since tower is on private property, binoculars and/or a good zoom lens are helpful for a good view from the road.[O'Neal, 03/16/2014]
The Tower of Baaa is a goat tower modeled after a goat tower that the owners, Dave and Marcia Johnson's saw in a wine magazine called Decanter, modeled after a tower at a winery in South Africa.[Greg Galbraith, 10/01/2007]
One of only three Goat Towers in the world, supposedly. Made of 5000 bricks and 276 spiral steps. Looks like a castle turret.
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Best Man Mobile Wedding Chapel, Shelbyville, IL - 9 mi.
- Freedom Square, Shelbyville, IL - 9 mi.
- Two-Story Outhouse, Gays, IL - 10 mi.
- In the region: Cozy Dog Drive In - Birthplace of Hot Dog on a Stick, Springfield, IL - 55 mi.