Shelbyville, Illinois: Best Man Mobile Wedding Chapel
The Best family operates Best Wedding Chapel, and the mobile church was created by the TV show "Trick My Truck." If not busy, may be parked behind the old church.
- Washington St., Shelbyville, IL
- The chapel is directly behind the courthouse in downtown Shelbyville, Washington St. and North 1st St.
- M-F 8 am - 5 pm. Call for tour. (Call to verify)
- Free, donations accepted.
Best Man Mobile Wedding Chapel
Visitor Tips and News About Best Man Mobile Wedding Chapel
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Best Man is a mobile wedding chapel that is owned by the Best family at Best Wedding Chapel, one mile from Lake Shelbyville. It was created by the TV show "Trick My Truck," and will meet couples around the lake or travel to a couple's location. Its home base is a wedding chapel located in a retired catholic church built in the 1870s.
[Lisa Best, 12/31/2010]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
August 20, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Illinois Latest Tips and Stories
- Wizard of Oz Garden, Mapleton, Illinois
- Mary Todd Lincoln's Sanitarium Bed, Batavia, Illinois
- Jesus in the Tree, Quincy, Illinois
- Moonshine Grocery Store, Moonshine, Illinois
- Famous Rocks of the Tribune Tower, Chicago, Illinois
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Image of Jesus Christ on a Tree, Rochester, New York
- Carson Mansion - Quintessential Haunted House, Eureka, California
- Chrome Longhorn Sculpture, Johnson City, Texas
- President Clinton, Train Engineer, Hope, Arkansas
- Duck Dynasty Headquarters, Monroe, Louisiana
Latest Visitor Tips