Geneva, Idaho: Metal Animals
They stand in a pasture, puzzling the drivers on Highway 89.
- Hwy 89, Geneva, ID
- At the junction of 89 ID and 89 WY. East side of Hwy 89 in Idaho before the Wyoming border. Location approximate.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Metal Animals
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
On the east side of the highway between the intersection of Idaho Hwy. 6 and the Wyoming border.
[Todd Penland, 06/07/2010]
Three large metal animal sculptures in a field. Something to look at as you drive down the 89 from Jackson WY south along the Idaho-Wyoming border.
[Eleanor Shinsky, 11/23/2007]
February 10, 2016
Idaho Latest Tips and Stories
- Largest Man-Tamed Geyser, Soda Springs, Idaho
- Feature: Center of the Universe, Wallace, Idaho
- Ernest Hemingway Memorial, Sun Valley, Idaho
- Castle Home, Boise, Idaho
- Scrap Metal Sculptures, Kellogg, Idaho
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Bandy's Troll Haven, Sequim, Washington
- Amelia Earhart Statue, Los Angeles, California
- Hitler's Car, Costa Mesa, California
- Bunnyhenge, Newport Beach, California
- Creek County Frog Rock, Mannford, Oklahoma