Geneva, Idaho: Metal Animals
They stand in a pasture, puzzling the drivers on Highway 89.
- Hwy 89, Geneva, ID
- At the junction of 89 ID and 89 WY. East side of Hwy 89 in Idaho before the Wyoming border. Location approximate.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Metal Animals
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
On the east side of the highway between the intersection of Idaho Hwy. 6 and the Wyoming border.
[Todd Penland, 06/07/2010]
Three large metal animal sculptures in a field. Something to look at as you drive down the 89 from Jackson WY south along the Idaho-Wyoming border.
[Eleanor Shinsky, 11/23/2007]
June 26, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Idaho Latest Tips and Stories
- Wolf People - Hang Out With Wolves, Cocolalla, Idaho
- Sunshine Mine Happy Family Statue, Wallace, Idaho
- Mural of Thousands of Pennies, Mountain Home, Idaho
- One Man, Two Headstones, Samaria, Idaho
- Shoe House, St. Charles, Idaho
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Lucky the Bull, Verona, New York
- Stephen Foster Museum, White Springs, Florida
- National Museum Of Roller Skating, Lincoln, Nebraska
- Pioneer Mom with Scary Child, Frackville, Pennsylvania
- Big Strawberry, Queen Anne, Maryland