Florence, Arizona: Florence Prison Outlet Store
Shop for fine goods and crafts created by convicts.
- E Butte Ave., Florence, AZ
- On the north side of E. Butte Ave., just east of Hwy 79/Pinal Pioneer Pkwy, just across the road from the prison.
- Tu-Sa 7 am-3:30 pm. Closed Su-M. (Call to verify)
Florence Prison Outlet Store
Visitor Tips and News About Florence Prison Outlet Store
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Right next door to Florence Prison, an outlet store can be found which features a diverse display of arts and crafts made by the inmates. A replica of an army tank made from hundreds of popsicle sticks and unicorn drawings are just a few of the many treasures to be found in this small store.
Come at the right time and you might even get to meet one of the inmates who are often working at the store. A post-shopping lunch at the nearby L&B Inn is highly recommended.
[Birch Faber, 12/03/2007]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Murders, Executions, Cactus Living Room, Florence, AZ - < 1 mi.
- Casa Grande Ruins, Coolidge, AZ - 10 mi.
- Pork Shop Propane Tank Pig, Queen Creek, AZ - 16 mi.
- In the region: Old Tucson - Wild West Town Movie Set, Tucson, AZ - 58 mi.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
September 20, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Arizona Latest Tips and Stories
- Arizona Falls, Phoenix, Arizona
- World's Smallest Museum, Superior, Arizona
- The Thing?, Dragoon, Arizona
- A&W Root Beer Family, Willcox, Arizona
- Madonna of the Trail, Springerville, Arizona
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Calgary Tower: Glass Floor, Calgary, Alberta
- Shrine Of Our Lady Of Good Help, New Franken, Wisconsin
- Two-headed Calf, Boise, Idaho
- Hitler's Tea Service and Spy Weapons, Anniston, Alabama
- Large Bull, Franklin, Kentucky
Latest Visitor Tips