Florence, Arizona: Florence Prison Outlet Store
Shop for fine goods and crafts created by convicts.
- E Butte Ave., Florence, AZ
- On the north side of E. Butte Ave., just east of Hwy 79/Pinal Pioneer Pkwy, just across the road from the prison.
- Tu-Sa 7 am-3:30 pm. Closed Su-M. (Call to verify)
Florence Prison Outlet Store
Visitor Tips and News About Florence Prison Outlet Store
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Right next door to Florence Prison, an outlet store can be found which features a diverse display of arts and crafts made by the inmates. A replica of an army tank made from hundreds of popsicle sticks and unicorn drawings are just a few of the many treasures to be found in this small store.
Come at the right time and you might even get to meet one of the inmates who are often working at the store. A post-shopping lunch at the nearby L&B Inn is highly recommended.
[Birch Faber, 12/03/2007]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Murders, Executions, Cactus Living Room, Florence, AZ - < 1 mi.
- Casa Grande Ruins, Coolidge, AZ - 10 mi.
- Tom Mix Death Site, Florence, AZ - 18 mi.
- In the region: Upside-Down Pyramid, Tempe, AZ - 42 mi.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
March 11, 2014
Arizona Latest Tips and Stories
- Large Fork, Yuma, Arizona
- Original Old Tucson Movie Set, Benson, Arizona
- The Mine Shaft Bar, Yuma, Arizona
- Sun Glasses Head on a Truck, Yuma, Arizona
- Jets in Quartzsite, Quartzsite, Arizona
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: The Wooldridge Monuments, Mayfield, Kentucky
- Graffiti Bridge, Pensacola, Florida
- Babe the Muffler Man, San Jose, California
- Olympic Torch Tower, Atlanta, Georgia
- World's Largest Indoor Train Display, West Chester, Ohio
Latest Visitor Tips