Florence, Arizona: Florence Prison Outlet Store
Shop for fine goods and crafts created by convicts.
- E Butte Ave., Florence, AZ
- On the north side of E. Butte Ave., just east of Hwy 79/Pinal Pioneer Pkwy, just across the road from the prison.
- Tu-Sa 7 am-3:30 pm. Closed Su-M. (Call to verify)
Florence Prison Outlet Store
Visitor Tips and News About Florence Prison Outlet Store
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Right next door to Florence Prison, an outlet store can be found which features a diverse display of arts and crafts made by the inmates. A replica of an army tank made from hundreds of popsicle sticks and unicorn drawings are just a few of the many treasures to be found in this small store.
Come at the right time and you might even get to meet one of the inmates who are often working at the store. A post-shopping lunch at the nearby L&B Inn is highly recommended.
[Birch Faber, 12/03/2007]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Murders, Executions, Cactus Living Room, Florence, AZ - < 1 mi.
- Casa Grande Ruins, Coolidge, AZ - 10 mi.
- Tom Mix Death Site, Florence, AZ - 18 mi.
- In the region: Concrete Wine Bottle, Tucson, AZ - 58 mi.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
May 19, 2013
Arizona Latest Tips and Stories
- Grave of Ernesto Miranda, Mesa, Arizona
- Rattlesnake Crafts, Elfrida, Arizona
- Meteor City Trading Post - World's Longest Map of Route 66, Meteor City, Arizona
- Big Baby, Goodyear, Arizona
- Garden of Gethsemane, Tucson, Arizona
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Center Of The Universe, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Russell's Travel Center, Glenrio, New Mexico
- Totem Pole Trading Post, Rolla, Missouri
- Giant Campbell's Soup Can, Fort Collins, Colorado
- Feature: Dungeons & Dragons Park, Carbondale, Illinois
Latest Visitor Tips