Knoxville, Tennessee: Rowing Man Sculpture - OarsmanA giant bronze oarsman appears to paddle a boat that's half-submerged in the sidewalk.
- W. Church Ave., Knoxville, TN
- Downtown, on the northwest corner of S. Gay St. and W. Church Ave.
Visitor Tips and News About Rowing Man Sculpture - Oarsman
At the boating statue in Knoxville, TN.[Alan Denton, 01/02/2008]
Oklahoma artist David Phelps sculpted and installed this boater -- "The Oarsman" -- pulling along the sidewalk, in 1988.
Nearby Offbeat Places
- World's Largest Rubik's Cube, Knoxville, TN - < 1 mi.
- Large Basketball Atop Women's Basketball Hall of Fame, Knoxville, TN - < 1 mi.
- The Sunsphere, Knoxville, TN - < 1 mi.
- In the region: Pioneer - Pirate Statue, Pigeon Forge, TN - 24 mi.