Phelps, New York: Two-Story Outhouse
Two stories, six seats, solid brick construction. This hole was only for lofty derrières.
- 66 Main St., Phelps, NY
- Northwest corner of Hwy 96/Main St. and Wayne St., on the east edge of town.
- Th-F 10 am - 4 pm. (Call to verify)
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Results 1 to 3 of 3...
Visitor Tips and News About Two-Story Outhouse
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The 2-story outhouse is not a public restroom.
[Julie Barnes, 09/05/2011]
Since the two-story outhouse is attached to the home, you might not think that it is actually an outhouse, but the only way to access it is by going outside.
[Sherri Denning, 10/19/2009]
The Phelps Community Historical acquired an historic brick home located on Main Street, Phelps, NY in Feb. 1999. We believe it is one of a kind for it has a two story brick outhouse connected to the main house by entrances on both first and second floors.
[Doris Spink, 06/04/2000]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
September 22, 2014
New York Latest Tips and Stories
- John Brown's Grave and House, North Elba, New York
- Sit with Shark Girl, Buffalo, New York
- Scrap Metal Sculptures, West Valley, New York
- Muffler Men Indians, Silver Creek, New York
- Wall Therapy Murals, Rochester, New York
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Happy Ray Charles in Bronze, Greenville, Florida
- Abraham Lincoln Reads on a Horse, Lincoln City, Oregon
- Feature: Strange Head of Andrew Jackson, Gainesboro, Tennessee
- Feature: Mural of Ronald Reagan, a Great American, Cookeville, Tennessee
- Feature: Extruded Heads of 1930s Sports Stars, Russellville, Kentucky
Latest Visitor Tips