Phelps, New York: Two-Story Outhouse
Two stories, six seats, solid brick construction. This hole was only for lofty derrières.
- 66 Main St., Phelps, NY
- Northwest corner of Hwy 96/Main St. and Wayne St., on the east edge of town.
- Th-F 10 am - 4 pm. (Call to verify)
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Results 1 to 3 of 3...
Visitor Tips and News About Two-Story Outhouse
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The 2-story outhouse is not a public restroom.
[Julie Barnes, 09/05/2011]
Since the two-story outhouse is attached to the home, you might not think that it is actually an outhouse, but the only way to access it is by going outside.
[Sherri Denning, 10/19/2009]
The Phelps Community Historical acquired an historic brick home located on Main Street, Phelps, NY in Feb. 1999. We believe it is one of a kind for it has a two story brick outhouse connected to the main house by entrances on both first and second floors.
[Doris Spink, 06/04/2000]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
October 21, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
New York Latest Tips and Stories
- Feature: Professional Wrestling Hall of Fame, Amsterdam, New York
- Goose Haven - Big Metal Goose, Montezuma, New York
- Statue of the Inventor of Buffalo Wings, Buffalo, New York
- Big Metal Dragon, East Bethany, New York
- Armored Knight, Batavia, New York
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Western Mining Museum, Helper, Utah
- Elvis Shrine Inside Trophy Business Showroom, Hartford, Connecticut
- Giant Pepsi Can, Worthing, South Dakota
- Aztec Crash Site, Aztec, New Mexico
- Dolphin Tree Carving, Blowing Cave, Kennebunkport, Maine
Latest Visitor Tips