Richmond, Indiana: Double Decker Bus Inside Restaurant
The restaurant was built around a vintage London double decker bus. Customers can dine within.
Visitor Tips and News About Double Decker Bus Inside Restaurant
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Double Decker Bus Inside Restaurant
We were told by our waitress at Clara's Pizza King that the floor was poured, the London Double Decker Bus was brought in, and then the walls and the rest of the restaurant was built around it.
There are tables within and you can eat your meal in the lower level of the double decker bus. The top level of the bus is not open to the public. [Brian Wilkinson, 04/15/2008]
May 24, 2015
Indiana Latest Tips and Stories
- Graves of America's First Train Robbers, Seymour, Indiana
- Wilson's General Store and Cafe Vintage Sign Collection, Evansville, Indiana
- 1905 U.S. Population Center, Nashville, Indiana
- Mayberry Cafe, Danville, Indiana
- Barber Shop in a Caboose, McCordsville, Indiana
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Anderson Warehouse Graffiti, Ephraim, Wisconsin
- World Globe Storage Tank, Savannah, Georgia
- Mr. Smedley, Richmond, Virginia
- Route 66 Interpretive Plaza, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Blue Dolphin Diner, Apalachin, New York