Bethel, New York: Unofficial Woodstock Rock Festival Museum
It's been in business years longer than the multi-million-dollar Woodstock Museum up the road.
- Hwy 17B, Bethel, NY
- On the north side of Hwy 17B between Fosterdale and Bethel.
Woodstock Rock Festival Store Museum
Visitor Tips and News About Unofficial Woodstock Rock Festival Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Bethel is where the 1969 Woodstock Music and art fair was held.... The family of the late local store keeper, Art Vassmer (who appeared in the movie) has made a museum in the store. It gets visitors from all over the world all year long...
[Duke Devlin, 07/30/2000]
August 27, 2016
New York Latest Tips and Stories
- Spirit of Victory Statue, Lewiston, New York
- Marker: Albion Bridge Collapse of 1859, Albion, New York
- Cemetery Stonehenge, Cheektowaga, New York
- Giant Steel Dinosaur Skeleton, Saugerties, New York
- World's Smallest Railroad Diner, Trumansburg, New York
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Depot Museum - Electrocuted Eagle, Stevenson, Alabama
- Big Lumberjack, North Las Vegas, Nevada
- Municipal Giant Slide - Sliding Board, Rocky Ridge, Maryland
- Royal Swans of Swanton, Swanton, Vermont
- Benson Ford Shiphouse, Put-in-Bay, Ohio