Bethel, New York: Unofficial Woodstock Rock Festival Museum
It's been in business years longer than the multi-million-dollar Woodstock Museum up the road.
- Hwy 17B, Bethel, NY
- On the north side of Hwy 17B between Fosterdale and Bethel.
Woodstock Rock Festival Store Museum
Visitor Tips and News About Unofficial Woodstock Rock Festival Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Bethel is where the 1969 Woodstock Music and art fair was held.... The family of the late local store keeper, Art Vassmer (who appeared in the movie) has made a museum in the store. It gets visitors from all over the world all year long...
[Duke Devlin, 07/30/2000]
March 1, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
New York Latest Tips and Stories
- Statue: Malcolm X Assassinated Here, New York, New York
- Whirligigs - Wind Sculptures, Buffalo, New York
- Gates of the Famous from 1995, Bronx, New York
- Last Howard Johnson's in the U.S., Lake George, New York
- Dinosaur Skeleton, Saugerties, New York
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Pencil Sharpener Museum, Logan, Ohio
- Eerie Deepwater Horizon Memorial, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Muffler Man - Mr. Bendo, Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- Korean Totem Poles, Los Gatos, California
- Circus Trees - Attraction Remnants, Scotts Valley, California