Bethel, New York: Unofficial Woodstock Rock Festival Museum
It's been in business years longer than the multi-million-dollar Woodstock Museum up the road.
- Hwy 17B, Bethel, NY
- On the north side of Hwy 17B between Fosterdale and Bethel.
Woodstock Rock Festival Store Museum
Visitor Tips and News About Unofficial Woodstock Rock Festival Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Bethel is where the 1969 Woodstock Music and art fair was held.... The family of the late local store keeper, Art Vassmer (who appeared in the movie) has made a museum in the store. It gets visitors from all over the world all year long...
[Duke Devlin, 07/30/2000]
April 29, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
New York Latest Tips and Stories
- 12-Foot-Tall Man Stares at Skyscrapers, New York, New York
- Laser Beam Lady and Cloud Men, Brooklyn, New York
- Giant Three-Legged Thing on Big Human Head, Mountainville, New York
- Griffiss Business and Technology Park, Rome, New York
- Leprechaun Door, North Tonawanda, New York
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Statue of Mr. Peanut, Suffolk, Virginia
- Elvis Fight Site Marker, Madison, Wisconsin
- Statue of the Pregnant Gravedigger, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
- William Faulkner's Grave, Oxford, Mississippi
- Big Roosters and Other Creatures, Cave City, Kentucky