Bethel, New York: Unofficial Woodstock Rock Festival Museum
It's been in business years longer than the multi-million-dollar Woodstock Museum up the road.
- Hwy 17B, Bethel, NY
- On the north side of Hwy 17B between Fosterdale and Bethel.
Woodstock Rock Festival Store Museum
Visitor Tips and News About Unofficial Woodstock Rock Festival Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Bethel is where the 1969 Woodstock Music and art fair was held.... The family of the late local store keeper, Art Vassmer (who appeared in the movie) has made a museum in the store. It gets visitors from all over the world all year long...
[Duke Devlin, 07/30/2000]
August 4, 2015
New York Latest Tips and Stories
- Giant Rooftop Hot Dog, Medford, New York
- Lake Erie Pirate Ship (Sea Lion), Barcelona, New York
- Petrified Creatures Museum, Richfield Springs, New York
- Furniture of the Hoosick Giants, Hoosick, New York
- House of Frankenstein Wax Museum, Lake George, New York
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Sword in the Stone, Urbandale, Iowa
- Camera Obscura - Giant Pinhole Camera, Santa Monica, California
- Peanut Butter and Nut Tour, Columbus, Ohio
- Large Shrimps with Top Hats, Titusville, Florida
- Prayer Mountain, Wimberley, Texas