Bethel, New York: Unofficial Woodstock Rock Festival Museum
It's been in business years longer than the multi-million-dollar Woodstock Museum up the road.
- Hwy 17B, Bethel, NY
- On the north side of Hwy 17B between Fosterdale and Bethel.
Woodstock Rock Festival Store Museum
Visitor Tips and News About Unofficial Woodstock Rock Festival Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Bethel is where the 1969 Woodstock Music and art fair was held.... The family of the late local store keeper, Art Vassmer (who appeared in the movie) has made a museum in the store. It gets visitors from all over the world all year long...
[Duke Devlin, 07/30/2000]
July 27, 2016
New York Latest Tips and Stories
- World's Smallest Railroad Diner, Trumansburg, New York
- Selling of Manhattan Island, Manhattan, New York
- World Record Eternal Flame, Orchard Park, New York
- Anderson and Marmaduke Statue, Portland, New York
- Statue of Balto the Wonder Dog, New York, New York
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Big Dragon Statue, Caryville, Tennessee
- Dinosaur World, Glen Rose, Texas
- Giant metal spur, Hico, Texas
- Crazy Yard, Sinking Cadillac, Cudahy, Wisconsin
- Dr Pepper Museum, Dublin, Texas