Bethel, New York: Unofficial Woodstock Rock Festival Museum
It's been in business years longer than the multi-million-dollar Woodstock Museum up the road.
- Hwy 17B, Bethel, NY
- On the north side of Hwy 17B between Fosterdale and Bethel.
Woodstock Rock Festival Store Museum
Visitor Tips and News About Unofficial Woodstock Rock Festival Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Bethel is where the 1969 Woodstock Music and art fair was held.... The family of the late local store keeper, Art Vassmer (who appeared in the movie) has made a museum in the store. It gets visitors from all over the world all year long...
[Duke Devlin, 07/30/2000]
February 10, 2016
New York Latest Tips and Stories
- Deathbed Scene in Marble, Buffalo, New York
- Wooden Statue of Grover Cleveland, Buffalo, New York
- The Big Duck, Flanders, New York
- Founding Fathers Pub, Buffalo, New York
- Large Hereford Steer, Verona, New York
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Bandy's Troll Haven, Sequim, Washington
- Amelia Earhart Statue, Los Angeles, California
- Hitler's Car, Costa Mesa, California
- Bunnyhenge, Newport Beach, California
- Creek County Frog Rock, Mannford, Oklahoma