Burlington, North Carolina: Auto Parts Sculpture
An impressive robotic car part giant made of dozens of real mufflers.
Visitor Tips and News About Auto Parts Sculpture
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Auto Parts Sculpture
I usually don't pay much attention to auto parts sculptures, but, jeez, look at the size of this one! Damn near almost as big as a fiberglass muffler man. It's at Aim Undercar Specialists.
[Dean Jeffrey, 09/22/2008]
July 3, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
North Carolina Latest Tips and Stories
- Grave of Rum Keg Girl, Standing British Officer, Beaufort, North Carolina
- Ferris Wheel of Steel Fabrication, Hendersonville, North Carolina
- Feature: Museum of the Waxhaws and Andrew Jackson, Waxhaw, North Carolina
- Galaxy Golf, Nags Head, North Carolina
- Talking Transparent Woman and Walk-In Brain, Raleigh, North Carolina
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Titanic: World's Largest Museum Attraction, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
- Lopsided Pink Dog, Memphis, Tennessee
- Welcome Alien Statue, Roswell, New Mexico
- Art Tigers, Memphis, Tennessee
- Carved Wooden Farmer, Chatfield, Minnesota