Burlington, North Carolina: Auto Parts Sculpture
An impressive robotic car part giant made of dozens of real mufflers.
Visitor Tips and News About Auto Parts Sculpture
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Auto Parts Sculpture
I usually don't pay much attention to auto parts sculptures, but, jeez, look at the size of this one! Damn near almost as big as a fiberglass muffler man. It's at Aim Undercar Specialists.
[Dean Jeffrey, 09/22/2008]
October 4, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
North Carolina Latest Tips and Stories
- Memorial to a Bunker-Dwelling, Mysteriously-Dying Hermit, Kure Beach, North Carolina
- Old Carbonton Dam: Center of North Carolina, Carbonton, North Carolina
- Hattadare Indian Nation, Bunnlevel, North Carolina
- Museum of the Bizarre, Wilmington, North Carolina
- Andy Griffith TV Town of Mayberry, Mount Airy, North Carolina
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Circus and Carnival Mini-Museum, Moundsville, West Virginia
- Galoop, Gallup, New Mexico
- Cave Of The Mounds, Blue Mounds, Wisconsin
- American Museum of Tort Law, Winsted, Connecticut
- Lake Placid Tower, Lake Placid, Florida