Delta Junction, Alaska: Highway's End Mosquitoes
Huge bloodsuckers greet you at the end of the Alaska Highway.
Visitor Tips and News About Highway's End Mosquitoes
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Highway's End Mosquitoes
In the middle of town is a mile marker dedicated to being the end of the Alaska Highway. Right next to that is a pair of giant skeeters. There's free coffee when you go inside the visitors center. [Adam Scott Lankford, 10/09/2008]
January 20, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Alaska Latest Tips and Stories
- Huge Chair, Homer, Alaska
- Big Metal Chickens, Chicken, Alaska
- Wal-Mikes: Hand in Jar, Trapper Creek, Alaska
- North America's Most Westerly Highway Point, Anchor Point, Alaska
- Chrome Bear, Anchorage, Alaska
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Civil War Tails: Miniature Catfight, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
- Castle Blood, Beallsville, Pennsylvania
- Unsettling Hand Sculptures, Berea, Kentucky
- Legoland, Carlsbad, California
- Tow Mater Truck, Cleveland, Tennessee