Albert Lea, Minnesota: Farmer - Pitchfork Pete
Pitchfork Pete is big (but not a giant), with a pronged weapon and zombie eyes.
Visitor Tips and News About Farmer - Pitchfork Pete
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Farmer - Pitchfork Pete
Farmer with pitch fork in front of Fleet Farm Store.
[Jack Steck, 11/05/2008]
May 30, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- Minneapolis Sputnik Collection, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Twin City Model Railroad Museum, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Welcome Center Paul Bunyan Statue, Brainerd, Minnesota
- Mean Muskie and Walleye, Isle, Minnesota
- Babe the Blue Ox, Brainerd, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Official Back Porch Ronald Reagan, Annapolis, Maryland
- Ghost Town Beehive Kilns: Frisco, Beaver County, Utah
- Two-Story Outhouse Possibly Used by Lincoln, Janesville, Wisconsin
- One Man, Two Headstones, Samaria, Idaho
- Feature: Rudolph Grotto and Wonder Cave, Rudolph, Wisconsin