Albert Lea, Minnesota: Farmer - Pitchfork Pete
Pitchfork Pete is big (but not a giant), with a pronged weapon and zombie eyes.
Visitor Tips and News About Farmer - Pitchfork Pete
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Farmer - Pitchfork Pete
Farmer with pitch fork in front of Fleet Farm Store.
[Jack Steck, 11/05/2008]
June 25, 2016
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- Witch's Hat Water Tower, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Pottyville - Outhouse Collection, Glenwood, Minnesota
- Hot Sam's: Big Weird Junk, Lakeville, Minnesota
- Fagen Fighters WWII Museum, Granite Falls, Minnesota
- Giant Braille Book, Saint Paul, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Dinosaurs of Spanish Town, Half Moon Bay, California
- Mammy's Cupboard, Natchez, Mississippi
- Bizarre Sculptures, Kathleen, Florida
- Buckhorn Saloon and Museum, San Antonio, Texas
- Muffler Man - Cowboy, Boerne, Texas