Abilene, Texas: Statue of a Pig on Wheels
Odd junk sculpture of a pig on wheels, in a small park with other sculptures.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Statue of a Pig on Wheels
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Statue of a Pig on Wheels
Statue of a pig on wheels. This is in a grassy area with other art pieces, including a large skull of a long horn steer. The pig is the most humorous.
Malformed Pig-on-wheels Thingy
In a little park area around the railroad tracks, I drove past this strange, odd looking sculpture that I first thought was a dog. Upon further review, it appears to be a pig. There's a number of other items out along this park area.
[Scott Mobley, 02/14/2009]
April 27, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Texas Latest Tips and Stories
- The Chairy Orchard, Denton, Texas
- Vietnam Memorial, Mineral Wells, Texas
- Bottle Cap Alley, College Station, Texas
- Rowdy the Roadrunner, San Antonio, Texas
- Big Soup Can, Eastland, Texas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Toy and Action Figure Museum, Pauls Valley, Oklahoma
- Giant Purple Face of Prince, Chanhassen, Minnesota
- Halfwit Muffler Man, Holmeson, New Jersey
- Award-Winning Art Deco Bathroom, Nashville, Tennessee
- Gas Station Taxidermy Museum, Rapid City, South Dakota