Abilene, Texas: Statue of a Pig on Wheels
Odd junk sculpture of a pig on wheels, in a small park with other sculptures.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Statue of a Pig on Wheels
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Statue of a Pig on Wheels
Statue of a pig on wheels. This is in a grassy area with other art pieces, including a large skull of a long horn steer. The pig is the most humorous.
Malformed Pig-on-wheels Thingy
In a little park area around the railroad tracks, I drove past this strange, odd looking sculpture that I first thought was a dog. Upon further review, it appears to be a pig. There's a number of other items out along this park area.
[Scott Mobley, 02/14/2009]
March 26, 2017
Texas Latest Tips and Stories
- Bat Tornado at Dusk, Fredericksburg, Texas
- Cadillac Ranch, Amarillo, Texas
- Eiffel Tower With Big Cowboy Hat, Paris, Texas
- American Freedom Museum, Bullard, Texas
- Paisano Pete, Fort Stockton, Texas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Camas Prairie Railroad Bridges, Craigmont, Idaho
- Mac the Moose, World's Largest, Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan
- Feature: Museum of Physical Security, Nicholasville, Kentucky
- World's Largest Hockey Stick and Puck, Duncan, British Columbia
- Manis Mastodon, Sequim, Washington