Avon, Indiana - Haunted Bridge
Visitor Tips and News About Haunted Bridge
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Avon's Haunted Bridge has been there since I can remember. I'm 57. The entrance is boarded up now, but there's a pathway in the center that runs from one end to the other. I've been in rooms inside the pillars where hobos hide, and at night you can hear a baby cry when the train passes.
[Captain Dave, 03/14/2009]
- From Indianapolis take I-465 to Rockville Road (US Highway 36) west of Highway 267 3/4 of a mile to S625E and go south 1/2 mile.
June 30, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Indiana Latest Tips and Stories
- Possible Largest Collection of Cookie Jars, Metamora, Indiana
- Red Crown Mini-Museum, Lafayette, Indiana
- Pigeon Roost Massacre, Underwood, Indiana
- Hall Of Heroes Museum, Elkhart, Indiana
- Giant Chair, Richmond, Indiana
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- House of Mugs, Collettsville, North Carolina
- Coffee Mug House, Collettsville, North Carolina
- Mrs. Doubtfire's House, San Francisco, California
- Feature: Titanic: World's Largest Museum Attraction, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
- Lopsided Pink Dog, Memphis, Tennessee