Avon, Indiana - Haunted Bridge
Visitor Tips and News About Haunted Bridge
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Avon's Haunted Bridge has been there since I can remember. I'm 57. The entrance is boarded up now, but there's a pathway in the center that runs from one end to the other. I've been in rooms inside the pillars where hobos hide, and at night you can hear a baby cry when the train passes.
[Captain Dave, 03/14/2009]
- From Indianapolis take I-465 to Rockville Road (US Highway 36) west of Highway 267 3/4 of a mile to S625E and go south 1/2 mile.
October 13, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Indiana Latest Tips and Stories
- Pink Cadillac Lady, Clarksville, Indiana
- Restored Mobil Gas Station, Plymouth, Indiana
- Birdhouse Paradise of Bill Larkin, Loogootee, Indiana
- Rotary Jail That Still Rotates, Crawfordsville, Indiana
- Giant Mushroom, Middlebury, Indiana
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Answer to Junk Mail, Aurora, West Virginia
- Roadside Rocket on a Trailer, Oakland, Maryland
- Original Monster Truck, Hazelwood, Missouri
- Buddhist Temple Tour, Kissimmee, Florida
- World's Smallest Skyscraper, Wichita Falls, Texas