Avon, Indiana - Haunted Bridge
Visitor Tips and News About Haunted Bridge
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Avon's Haunted Bridge has been there since I can remember. I'm 57. The entrance is boarded up now, but there's a pathway in the center that runs from one end to the other. I've been in rooms inside the pillars where hobos hide, and at night you can hear a baby cry when the train passes.
[Captain Dave, 03/14/2009]
- From Indianapolis take I-465 to Rockville Road (US Highway 36) west of Highway 267 3/4 of a mile to S625E and go south 1/2 mile.
July 31, 2015
Indiana Latest Tips and Stories
- Hall of Heroes Museum, Elkhart, Indiana
- Horse-Drawn Hearse in a Gazebo, North Vernon, Indiana
- Johnny Appleseed Grave, Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Garden of Gas Station Signs, Whiteland, Indiana
- 15 Acres of Concrete Statuary, Otisco, Indiana
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Giant Metal Crawfish Sculpture, Breaux Bridge, Louisiana
- Grafton Ghost Town and Cemetery, Rockville, Utah
- Solar World War I Monument, Anthem, Arizona
- Massive Tidal Flows, Portsmouth, New Hampshire
- Big Bull on Wheels, Clearwater, Montana