Avon, Indiana - Haunted Bridge
Visitor Tips and News About Haunted Bridge
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Avon's Haunted Bridge has been there since I can remember. I'm 57. The entrance is boarded up now, but there's a pathway in the center that runs from one end to the other. I've been in rooms inside the pillars where hobos hide, and at night you can hear a baby cry when the train passes.
[Captain Dave, 03/14/2009]
- From Indianapolis take I-465 to Rockville Road (US Highway 36) west of Highway 267 3/4 of a mile to S625E and go south 1/2 mile.
September 4, 2015
Indiana Latest Tips and Stories
- Grissom Air Museum, Peru, Indiana
- Bendix Woods - STUDEBAKER Trees, South Bend, Indiana
- Muffler Man - Indian, Toto, Indiana
- Gravity Hill, Mooresville, Indiana
- Double Decker Bus Inside Restaurant, Richmond, Indiana
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Uniroyal Gal in California, Hayward, California
- E.T. Fresh Jerky, Hiko, Nevada
- Uranus Fudge Factory, Uranus, Missouri
- Storybook Island, Rapid City, South Dakota
- Folk Art Park, Atlanta, Georgia