Fort Sill, Oklahoma: U.S. Army Field Artillery Museum - Mule GunOn display: one of the most stupid weapons invented by the U.S. military.
- 330 Randolph Rd, Fort Sill, OK
- I-44 exit 41, drive west on Sheridan Rd, then make the first right onto Randolph Rd. Stay on Randolph Rd as it curves to the left. The museum will be on the left, next to the water tower and the outdoor cannon display, in Building 238.
- M-F 8:30 am - 5 pm. (Call to verify)
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
U.S. Army Field Artillery Museum - Mule Gun: Fort Sill has become the place to see two of the America's most inventive weapons, because just down the street from the Atomic Cannon is the new U.S. Army Field Artillery Museum and its star exhibit, the Mule Gun. [06/08/2009] Complete Story...
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Atomic Cannon, Fort Sill, OK - < 1 mi.
- Geronimo's Grave, Fort Sill, OK - 2 mi.
- 24-hr. Prayer Teepee, Apache, OK - 15 mi.
- In the region: General Tommy Franks Leadership Institute and Museum, Hobart, OK - 47 mi.