Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Board Game Art Park
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Board Game Art Park
This places has a collection of game pieces from many of the most popular board games of all time, in giant versions, and they also have a Monopoly Game Board that you can walk around. We saw Dominoes, chess, Monopoly, Sorry, and a few others...
[Bryan S, 08/17/2009]
November 30, 2015
Pennsylvania Latest Tips and Stories
- Dinner in a Beer Dungeon, Mount Joy, Pennsylvania
- Giant Work Boot, Newry, Pennsylvania
- Merchants Square Model Train Exhibit, Allentown, Pennsylvania
- Where the Ducks Walk on the Fish, Linesville, Pennsylvania
- Muffler Man, Uniontown, Pennsylvania
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Lewis and Clark Starting Point Geodetic Marker, Charlottesville, Virginia
- Museum of Wonder, Seale, Alabama
- Grave of The Mother of the Mother Road, Hydro, Oklahoma
- Lucille's Famous Route 66 Gas Station, Hydro, Oklahoma
- City of Ten Thousand Buddhas, Ukiah, California