Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Board Game Art Park
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Board Game Art Park
This places has a collection of game pieces from many of the most popular board games of all time, in giant versions, and they also have a Monopoly Game Board that you can walk around. We saw Dominoes, chess, Monopoly, Sorry, and a few others...
[Bryan S, 08/17/2009]
April 24, 2017
Pennsylvania Latest Tips and Stories
- White Waste Cliffs of Conoy, Bainbridge, Pennsylvania
- Silence of the Lambs Torture House, Layton, Pennsylvania
- Old Sled Works, Fire Lookout Tower, Duncannon, Pennsylvania
- Feature: Lincoln Train Museum, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
- Centralia Mine Fire, Centralia, Pennsylvania
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Cannonball in a Church Wall, Greeneville, Tennessee
- Rowdy the Roadrunner, San Antonio, Texas
- Der Rheinlander German-Themed Restaurant, Portland, Oregon
- Forrest Gump's Bench, Savannah, Georgia
- Stainless Steel Drowned Lifeguard, Newport Beach, California