Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Board Game Art Park
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Board Game Art Park
This places has a collection of game pieces from many of the most popular board games of all time, in giant versions, and they also have a Monopoly Game Board that you can walk around. We saw Dominoes, chess, Monopoly, Sorry, and a few others...
[Bryan S, 08/17/2009]
May 4, 2016
Pennsylvania Latest Tips and Stories
- Statue of the Pregnant Gravedigger, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
- Night of the Living Dead Cemetery, Evans City, Pennsylvania
- Mad Anthony Wayne's Kettle of Death, Erie, Pennsylvania
- Mister Ed's Elephant Museum, Orrtanna, Pennsylvania
- Feature: Eyeball Seats, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Chained Rock, Pineville, Kentucky
- Chandelier Tree, Leggett, California
- Public Art Bus Station, Ventura, California
- Starlight Movie-Themed Motel, Colchester, Vermont
- Drive-In Movie and Motel, Fairlee, Vermont