Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Board Game Art Park
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Board Game Art Park
This places has a collection of game pieces from many of the most popular board games of all time, in giant versions, and they also have a Monopoly Game Board that you can walk around. We saw Dominoes, chess, Monopoly, Sorry, and a few others...
[Bryan S, 08/17/2009]
August 31, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Pennsylvania Latest Tips and Stories
- Coudersport Ice Mine, Coudersport, Pennsylvania
- Car Creatures - VW Bugs, Erie, Pennsylvania
- Benjamin Franklin's Grave, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Perry Como, Bobby Vinton McDonald's Exhibit, Canonsburg, Pennsylvania
- Car Creatures, Erie, Pennsylvania
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: JFK's World's Largest Ball of Twine, Lake Nebagamon, Wisconsin
- Mystery Christmas Tree, Cordes Junction, Arizona
- Fort Fisher Hermit Bunker, Kure Beach, North Carolina
- Old Montana Prison, Deer Lodge, Montana
- Edison Tower, Edison, New Jersey