Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Board Game Art Park
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Board Game Art Park
This places has a collection of game pieces from many of the most popular board games of all time, in giant versions, and they also have a Monopoly Game Board that you can walk around. We saw Dominoes, chess, Monopoly, Sorry, and a few others...
[Bryan S, 08/17/2009]
July 28, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Pennsylvania Latest Tips and Stories
- Larry Fine Mural, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Indian Echo Caverns, Hummelstown, Pennsylvania
- Dinner in a Beer Dungeon, Mount Joy, Pennsylvania
- Indian Caverns, Spruce Creek, Pennsylvania
- Heavenly Decorated House, Lenhartsville, Pennsylvania
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Popeye Statue - 2007 Model, Alma, Arkansas
- Giant Steel Dinosaur Skeleton, Saugerties, New York
- Rock in a Cage, Lindsborg, Kansas
- Big Dragon Statue, Caryville, Tennessee
- Dinosaur World, Glen Rose, Texas