Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Board Game Art Park
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Board Game Art Park
This places has a collection of game pieces from many of the most popular board games of all time, in giant versions, and they also have a Monopoly Game Board that you can walk around. We saw Dominoes, chess, Monopoly, Sorry, and a few others...
[Bryan S, 08/17/2009]
October 22, 2016
Pennsylvania Latest Tips and Stories
- Boomer - Prehistoric Statue, New Hope, Pennsylvania
- Giant Coffee Cup, Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania
- Ten-Story-Tall Pole With People Walking Up It, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Sleep in a Caboose, Titusville, Pennsylvania
- Decker's Chapel, St. Marys, Pennsylvania
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Hobby Horse House - Home of Doll Lady, Matlacha, Florida
- Grave of the Foot of James A. Reid, Salisbury, North Carolina
- Fifty-Foot-Tall Concrete Teepee, Lawrence, Kansas
- Grave of Washington's Last Pallbearer, Lambertville, New Jersey
- Partridge Family Bus Replica, Ashland, New York