Kansas City, Kansas: T-Rex Skeleton on the Attack
A fantasy archaeological site outside of a chain restaurant. Includes a giant T-Rex and a 125-foot-long skeleton of an Argentinosaurus.
- 1847 Village West Pkwy, Kansas City, KS
- T-Rex Cafe at Legends Shopping Mall. North of I-70 and West of I-435, off of US Hwy 40, northeast of the Kansas Speedway.
- Su Th 11 am - 9 pm, F-Sa 11 am - 10 pm. (Call to verify)
Visitor Tips and News About T-Rex Skeleton on the Attack
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Although this is a themed chain restaurant, the exterior of the building sports a very well done fantasy archaeological site. It includes a giant T-Rex and a 125' long skeleton of an Argentinosaurus that frames the building's entrance. The interior has a lot to see as well.
While a bit overly commercial, it is still worth a visit to experience and makes a great photo opportunity.
[Phil Pasquini, 09/03/2009]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
March 26, 2015
Kansas Latest Tips and Stories
- Leo the Lion Rug, McPherson, Kansas
- Birthplace of Home On The Range, Athol, Kansas
- Giant Dragon and Other Farm Equipment Creatures, Lincoln, Kansas
- Suitcase Tombstone of a Traveling Salesman, Lincoln, Kansas
- Giant Steam Shovel, Crawford County Historical Museum, Pittsburg, Kansas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Vicksburg National Military Park, Vicksburg, Mississippi
- Big Chicken Statue, Byron Center, Michigan
- Historic Oakville Jail and Guesthouse, Oakville, Texas
- Dancing Blues Brothers, Joliet, Illinois
- Tom's Cypress, Waldo, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips