Kansas City, Kansas: T-Rex Skeleton on the Attack
A fantasy archaeological site outside of a chain restaurant. Includes a giant T-Rex and a 125-foot-long skeleton of an Argentinosaurus.
- 1847 Village West Pkwy, Kansas City, KS
- T-Rex Cafe at Legends Shopping Mall. North of I-70 and West of I-435, off of US Hwy 40, northeast of the Kansas Speedway.
- Su Th 11 am - 9 pm, F-Sa 11 am - 10 pm. (Call to verify)
Visitor Tips and News About T-Rex Skeleton on the Attack
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Although this is a themed chain restaurant, the exterior of the building sports a very well done fantasy archaeological site. It includes a giant T-Rex and a 125' long skeleton of an Argentinosaurus that frames the building's entrance. The interior has a lot to see as well.
While a bit overly commercial, it is still worth a visit to experience and makes a great photo opportunity.
[Phil Pasquini, 09/03/2009]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
November 23, 2014
Kansas Latest Tips and Stories
- Prairie Dog Town, Oakley, Kansas
- Christmas City of the High Plains, Wakeeney, Kansas
- Bed and Toothbrush of Pope John Paul II, Kansas City, Kansas
- World's Largest Ball of Twine, Cawker City, Kansas
- World's Largest Czech Egg, Wilson, Kansas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Beatles/Classic Rock Ice Cream Shoppe, Pacific Grove, California
- Metrobot, Cincinnati, Ohio
- World's Largest Kokopelli, Camp Verde, Arizona
- Original Chick-fil-A Dwarf House, Hapeville, Georgia
- Right-Wing Uncle Sam Billboard, Chehalis, Washington
Latest Visitor Tips