Kansas City, Kansas: T-Rex Skeleton on the Attack
A fantasy archaeological site outside of a chain restaurant. Includes a giant T-Rex and a 125-foot-long skeleton of an Argentinosaurus.
- 1847 Village West Pkwy, Kansas City, KS
- T-Rex Cafe at Legends Shopping Mall. North of I-70 and West of I-435, off of US Hwy 40, northeast of the Kansas Speedway.
- Su Th 11 am - 9 pm, F-Sa 11 am - 10 pm. (Call to verify)
Visitor Tips and News About T-Rex Skeleton on the Attack
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Although this is a themed chain restaurant, the exterior of the building sports a very well done fantasy archaeological site. It includes a giant T-Rex and a 125' long skeleton of an Argentinosaurus that frames the building's entrance. The interior has a lot to see as well.
While a bit overly commercial, it is still worth a visit to experience and makes a great photo opportunity.
[Phil Pasquini, 09/03/2009]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
January 26, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Kansas Latest Tips and Stories
- Zinc Civil War Soldier, Graves of Interest, Iola, Kansas
- Wren Statue, Topeka, Kansas
- Christmas City of the High Plains, Wakeeney, Kansas
- Lighted Cross, Wilson, Kansas
- Prairie Dog Town, Oakley, Kansas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- 30-Foot-Tall Native American Head, Ocean Springs, Mississippi
- Large Bird Fighting a Snake, Fort Pierce, Florida
- Pirate Statue, Otway, North Carolina
- Stuffed Moray Eel in Appliance Store, Glenview, Illinois
- Storytown - Vague Recollections, Lake George, New York
Latest Visitor Tips